Photo

2015 Bride Here :)

• Please log in to reply
270 replies to this topic

#1 FutureMrsPerez

FutureMrsPerez
  • 32 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 06:38 PM

Hello Everyone! I am so excited to be on this site :)

I got engaged on July 18, 2012 (my 20th birthday) at the Brookfield Zoo Dolphin Show. I was completely surprised and now I could not be happier. 

My fiance and I have been dating 5 years and we will get married on May 25, 2015 somewhere in the Cancun area.

We have been looking at the Gran Caribe Real Resort so far. To us, it seems like a very pretty and romantic place to start our future. 

I would love any opinions that any of you would like to share. My fiance and I are very open to different ideas.

I look forward to hearing all of your plans and sharing mine with all of you!

Congrats to us all!! 

#2 Marymack

Marymack
    • 414 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:50 PM

Congrats to you!!! Besides myself you are the first 2015 bride I've seen on here...Happy Planning!!!

#3 snorfle1

snorfle1
      • Site Supporter
      • 68 posts
      • Wedding Location:Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton
      • LocationJamaica

Posted 28 January 2013 - 03:40 AM

Congratulations!  I was going to be a 2015 bride, Feb 26th, 2015 will be our 10yr dating anniversary.  I decided to change it to 12-13-14, besides the fact that its a pretty cool date, we vacation in Jamaica every December so it just seemed perfect for us. 

#4 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
      • 3,074 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:51 AM

Congrats snorfle1 ! yes, that is a very cool date.........wishing you all the best with planning your amazing wedding celebration in Jamaica, and that it all works out just the way you wish! Cheers :)

team MTM asst, Lynda :)

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                            100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#5 AllieH

AllieH
        • Resort/Area Ambassadors
        • 2,014 posts
        • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
        • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
        • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:22 AM

congrats to you!!!!

Originally Posted by FutureMrsPerez 

Hello Everyone! I am so excited to be on this site :)

I got engaged on July 18, 2012 (my 20th birthday) at the Brookfield Zoo Dolphin Show. I was completely surprised and now I could not be happier. 

My fiance and I have been dating 5 years and we will get married on May 25, 2015 somewhere in the Cancun area.

We have been looking at the Gran Caribe Real Resort so far. To us, it seems like a very pretty and romantic place to start our future. 

I would love any opinions that any of you would like to share. My fiance and I are very open to different ideas.

I look forward to hearing all of your plans and sharing mine with all of you!

Congrats to us all!! 

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#6 Lyman

Lyman
        • 262 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:57 AM

Welcome to our forum community snorfle1 and Congrats on your wedding in 2015! you're getting a great head start - which is sure to take off some pressure and give you lots of time to create the wonderful wedding of your dreams in Jamaica! Enjoy :)

#7 FutureMrsPerez

FutureMrsPerez
          • 32 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:33 AM

Congrats to you!!! Besides myself you are the first 2015 bride I've seen on here...Happy Planning!!!

It's nice to know of another 2015 bride :) how far along in your planning are you? My fianc© and I have just started. There is so much I want to do but cannot book yet since some places won't allow it.

#8 FutureMrsPerez

FutureMrsPerez
            • 32 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:35 AM

Congratulations!  I was going to be a 2015 bride, Feb 26th, 2015 will be our 10yr dating anniversary.  I decided to change it to 12-13-14, besides the fact that its a pretty cool date, we vacation in Jamaica every December so it just seemed perfect for us. 

That is an awesome date :) it's nice that you have a tradition of going to Jamaica. Good luck on your planning!

#9 Marymack

Marymack
              • 414 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 12:15 PM

It's nice to know of another 2015 bride :) how far along in your planning are you? My fianc© and I have just started. There is so much I want to do but cannot book yet since some places won't allow it.

Well I am actually renewing my vows for my 25th anniversary.I picked the resort,paid my wedding deposit to hold my day,ordered my invites,and will purchase my dress after attending trunk show on FEB.22... Also have booked my photographer.....

#10 weddingsinplaya

weddingsinplaya
                • Vendor
                • 68 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 03:25 PM

Hello FutureMrsPerez: time flies when u are having fun and u will planning this wedding!!

The best u can do is GET INFORMED!! read, post, listen, get online as much as u can and talk to brides who 'did it'- I can send you a few emails so you can talk to the experts!

ALso do not fear to go and come down to Mexico, visit Cancun and Playa and get to talk with a lot of Wedding PLanners, u will click with one!

the best to do is discover the market and plunge into it. Have fun, don't be shy and ask for help as much as you will need

Maria

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users