Wedding in Playa?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 mrsmazzanti

• 1 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 06:52 PM

Still looking for a place to bget married in June 2013. Advice?? Has anyone gotten married at The Royal Playa del Carmen?

#2 PamelaVan

• 34 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:02 AM

What type of wedding are you wanting? A resort wedding perhaps at an all-inclusive, or a smaller more private romantic location? Also, will children be attending?

#3 safety75

• 287 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:14 AM

I'm getting married at The Royal June 24, 2013.  

#4 dreamweddings

• Insiders w/ Articles
        • 603 posts
          • LocationPlaya Del Carmen

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by mrsmazzanti 

Still looking for a place to bget married in June 2013. Advice?? Has anyone gotten married at The Royal Playa del Carmen?

Hello mrsmazzantti,

As a wedding planner in the Riviera Maya, If you are looking for hotel closer to town, that is family friendly then try PlayaCar Palace, has an amazing beach and beautiful grounds. Prices are so affordable too.

Feel Free to ask us anything and we will be happy to help.

Happy Planning

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya- We pay attention to your wishes and coordinate closely with you to ensure your wedding or event is planned to perfection! Supporting you brides and help you feel less overwhelmed during the wedding planning process.

Have fun the best is yet to come!

This is where I will be posting all videos about most common question about Destination wedding

:)  https://www.facebook...64036763874450/

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya

Happy Planning!

#5 SweetFire

• Vendor
          • 330 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:21 PM

Hey Mrs. Mazzanti!

One great thing about the Royal is its very central location!  Being right downtown will give you and your guests access to all the town has to offer and makes it super easy to book any outside services you may want.  For some more advice on your planning process check out

#6 jordanb

• 185 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 09:55 AM

I got married there one week ago! Here's my review - maybe it will help you decide? We had a fabulous time - you can't beat the location (I highly recommend staying in Playa over just along the Riviera - gives your guests a lot more to do and see). Also, the resort is beautiful, and although I got a little tired of the food, all-inclusive is so much easier for a group, and it has the best I have had at any!

Feel free to ask any questions.

What: Mexican beach wedding extravaganza

When: January 18, 2013

Where: The Royal Playa Del Carmen

Who: Soon-to-be Mr. & Mrs. Sprague; 50+ guests; del Sol Photography

Check out our wedding photos sneak peek from Del Sol: http://delsolphotogr...n-destinatio...

#7 weddingsinplaya

• Vendor
              • 68 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:00 PM

Dare to be different... Why not an off resort wedding? there are so many options, you can get married in a lovely garden in the heart of Playa, in a cenote tucked away in the jungle or at a secluded beach club! There are so many different ways to say I do in the Riviera. Here a few photos for you to get inspired. I know many brides worry about Mexico and violence, but i have lived here for 17 years and my teen age daughter is as safe as she would be in Chicago or Houston... or maybe more! The most important thing is that you choose what inspires You. Get as much info as you can... that is the secret to have a great wedding!

Have fun planning!

#8 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
                • 3,068 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:26 AM

The Royal is a Great venue for your wedding, mrsmazzanti.......as seen here........

there are more pics at the Royal Playa del Carmen album link here.

Wishing you all the best with your research and planning process, and that you have the perfect wedding of your Dreams! Cheers :)

team MTM asst, Lynda :)

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                                      100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users