Sign in to follow this  
LCBride2007

BDW Biggest Loser Competition ~ Season 11 FINAL RESULTS POSTED!!! (#420)

Ok, we have 7 paid now ... here is my list of people that have paid, please let me know if I got something wrong, most sent their usernames too or I could figure it out.  That is $70 people ... a new pair of jeans or swimsuit!  lol

Abbie Cherina Cougs (Lisa) dazeydawl (Ali) jeno111213 (Jennifer) kisha311 Resplendent (Bahiya)

Or a tank of gas LOL I measure everything in a tank of gas these days, damn SUV!!! Hi ladies! So happy to meet you, can't wait to LOSE with you all!

oh and i use myfitnesspal to track calories and exercise. my screen name there is cougs28 if any of you guys want to follow along with my successes (and failures), lol. just let me know who you are here on BDW so i know who i'm friending. ;)

Im in!! Just sent the $!! This is just the modivation i need!! get all ur cravigs in these last few days!!haha!!
Haha yep! Eating pizza watching the game! These hockey players can burn off the calories for me right....... Lol Gotta get it in before next week

Lol at least that's soon!! Hockey season (now that it's back woot wooot!) isn't over till the end of April. And that's just the regular season. If jets make playoffs ill be demanding hockey in Jamaica lol.

Hoc

Lol at least that's soon!! Hockey season (now that it's back woot wooot!) isn't over till the end of April. And that's just the regular season. If jets make playoffs ill be demanding hockey in Jamaica lol.
Hockey in Jamaica may be a small challenge.

Originally Posted by Dazeydawl View Post

Wooo! Go Jets! cheesy.gif