Sign in to follow this  
LCBride2007

BDW Biggest Loser Competition ~ Season 11 FINAL RESULTS POSTED!!! (#420)

I officially weighed and emailed Ann today, it didn't change from last week but I don't have the balls to tell anyone but Ann the # lol! Go Jenny, big props & good luck, and basically we are body twins :)

Aaww man HATE that Im just reading this!! I WOULDVE LOVED 2 b A part of the challenge :-( Lord KNOWS I need to loose the weight!! I imagine its too late to join so will there be another session after this one?

Aaww man HATE that Im just reading this!! I WOULDVE LOVED 2 b A part of the challenge :-( Lord KNOWS I need to loose the weight!! I imagine its too late to join so will there be another session after this one?
Definately not too late to join!!!!! Today is our first initial weigh in so you are catching it in time. The rules are posted above. $10 entry fee just Paypal Ann. Step on the scale and take a pic and send that to her as well. Good timing!!!

you can still join!!!  send me your weigh in this week - pick a day of the week (M-F) that works for you to weigh in every week, and read the rules ... they are posted in the first post of this thread as well as something in post #19.  then get your payment to me a.s.a.p.  its easier to handle late payments than it is to handle late weigh ins!  lol

and yes, i have lots of secrets.  i don't keep the pictures from season to season (i've been doing this for 4+ years!) but my spreadsheet is in tact, i have all of the seasons.  the only exception is when someone (i cant remember who, morgan maybe?) took over for me for a week or two after i had my daughter.  slacker!

Originally Posted by Abbie View Post

I officially weighed and emailed Ann today, it didn't change from last week but I don't have the balls to tell anyone but Ann the # lol! Go Jenny, big props & good luck, and basically we are body twins :)

Thanks! I figured someone should start the trend, and give everyone else the break to be brave too. Terrifying, but your positive responses have been a blessing. Thank you!

Awww body twins haha. That's cute (and we'll both change them too!)

Originally Posted by mishmyangel View Post

Hi ladies,

My name is Heather and this is my weigh in. sad.gif

I'm getting married 5 months from today and hope to be down at least 35lbs. Good luck to everyone!!

Hi Heather!

Thank you for being brave and posting your weigh in number too! Good luck! We can all cheer each other on from here on out! :D

Originally Posted by AnnR View Post

you can still join!!!  send me your weigh in this week - pick a day of the week (M-F) that works for you to weigh in every week, and read the rules ... they are posted in the first post of this thread as well as something in post #19.  then get your payment to me a.s.a.p.  its easier to handle late payments than it is to handle late weigh ins!  lol

and yes, i have lots of secrets.  i don't keep the pictures from season to season (i've been doing this for 4+ years!) but my spreadsheet is in tact, i have all of the seasons.  the only exception is when someone (i cant remember who, morgan maybe?) took over for me for a week or two after i had my daughter.  slacker!

Secret keeper master! But it must be fun to see the changes everyone makes, and look back through each season and see how successful we can be when we put our minds to it!

Originally Posted by justchrissy View Post

Join! The more the merrier! And the bigger the group of supporters we will be for each other!