Photo

BDW Biggest Loser Competition ~ Season 11 FINAL RESULTS POSTED!!! (#420)

• Please log in to reply
454 replies to this topic

#141 -Kate-

-Kate-
  • VIP Member
  • 7,676 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 12:38 PM

I had juice this morning - cucumber pear ginger and celery. I forgot how much I like juicing!

#142 Resplendent

Resplendent
    • Site Supporter
    • 45 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 12:42 PM

@kisha311. I would encourage you to use that juicer. I would suggest doing a juice in the morning. It really gives you a boost. I prep (wash and cut veggies) at night and I'm ready to go in the morning. Juice in the morning for a week and let us know how it works for you.

#143 Resplendent

Resplendent
      • Site Supporter
      • 45 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 12:47 PM

@-Kate- That sound good I'm going to try it. Thanks!

#144 Jenny2014

Jenny2014
        • 503 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:17 AM

So the past two days have been pretty nuts. Monday Amir and I had a huge blow out fight, which resulted in us not even eating dinner (or going grocery shopping like we had planned). So yesterday's meals didn't go according to plan, and I ate pretty horribly. Somehow though, I am down 2 pounds already, so who knows. Must not be as bad as I had thought.

Today we will be going grocery shopping (thank goodness!), so I can finally get the veggies and fruit I want to bring for lunches and snacking. I don't have a juicer, so those amazing breakfasts I just saw posted are out for me- but wow, you ladies are very creative and so healthy! Good for you!!!

How is everyone doing so far?

#145 boscobel

boscobel
          • VIP Member
          • 24,213 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:35 AM

I wieghed in this morning and was back to my more normalish 146, so I'm glad I waited to make a Wednesday weigh in!  I don't know why 148 seems unacceptable to me and 146 is manageable, but it's what happens in my brain.

Yesterday I was a total food monster.  I won the work superbowl pool and the winner had to buy Dunkin for everyone, so I brought donuts/muffins/bagels to work and then I proceeded to eat the brownie batter filled donut (don't even try it, it's exactly as delicious as it sounds, which is EVIL of DD to make) and then around 11, I got hungry and had a bagel with cream cheese.  I made it up by skipping lunch and eating yogurt + blueberries + cereal for dinner, but man did I feel like a cow yesterday.

This morning I started off with oatmeal and plan to have lentils for lunch.  Not sure about dinner b/c the hubs usually cooks on Wednesdays.  But maybe we'll food shop for more healthy stuff? 

I want to do some juicer stuff, but I'm damn lazy when it comes to food prep, so it's never happened for me.

#146 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 07:13 AM

the pot is now up to $150!!  we even have a couple FIs joining us, bring it on, men!  lol

here is the list of paid folks ... and there should be at least 2 more joining (pending payment)!!

Abbie carly Cherina Cougs (Lisa) dazeydawl (Ali) Jenny2014 jeno111213 (Jennifer) -Kate- kisha311 mishmyangel (Heather) Reign14 Resplendent (Bahiya) sheryllj520 (Sheryll) sheryllj520's FI (Rich) Tammy Host

#147 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
              • 861 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 07:20 AM

Lol my fiancĀ© would join but he started worki g out about 6 months ago and is down about 25lbs!!! He really doesn't need to lose any more just bulk up a little

#148 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                • 11,659 posts
                • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 06 February 2013 - 08:05 AM

The kids have been home sick so I have spent more time chasing them around but eating their left overs. I hope I do not catch what they had.  can't be sick for BL!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#149 -Kate-

-Kate-
                • VIP Member
                • 7,676 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 08:55 AM

Going strong! Had veggie stir fry over cauliflower "rice" last night. Snack has been apple with spiced cashew creme ( I made it so I know there isn't a lot if crap in it) and almonds. This morning I had a blueberry smoothie. Lunch and dinner are leftovers - lentil salad and broccoli soup. All I want is a cookie though.

#150 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
                  • 861 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 09:13 AM

Going strong! Had veggie stir fry over cauliflower "rice" last night. Snack has been apple with spiced cashew creme ( I made it so I know there isn't a lot if crap in it) and almonds. This morning I had a blueberry smoothie. Lunch and dinner are leftovers - lentil salad and broccoli soup. All I want is a cookie though.

Awesome job!!!!! Wish I could say I've been as good. Not that my eating has been bad, I've been eating healthy and not cheating but the last couple of days it seems I haven't had time to eat! FI got a new job in another province so we have been dealing with getting stuff ready for that, skipped dinner two days in a row and that can wreak havoc on the metabolism

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users