Photo

BDW Biggest Loser Competition ~ Season 11 FINAL RESULTS POSTED!!! (#420)

• Please log in to reply
454 replies to this topic

#91 Resplendent

Resplendent
  • Site Supporter
  • 45 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:02 AM

Ladies~ I am so ready for this challenge. My son is 19 months and I'm ready to get back to my pre-pregnancy body. I am also committing myself to a Vegetarian Challange for the month of February (starting tomorrow). I challenged my husband, but he said just no red meat. So if anyone would like to participate, we can encourage one another.

#92 -Kate-

-Kate-
    • VIP Member
    • 7,676 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:14 AM

My cleanse is veggie for 2 weeks so ill be there with you! We have been doing meat only 2 meals a week anyway, so not a huge leap, but still!

#93 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
      • 861 posts

I am also super ready!!!! I got my gym membership. I'm going shopping today to stock my fridge with healthy fruits veggies and goodies!!! And I got my wii and Xbox set up for some at home 'fun' cardio activity!! I am definately into some challenges!!! Don't think I could do a vegetarian challenge but perhaps I may join you in the no red meat.

#94 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
        • 861 posts

I am also super ready!!!! I got my gym membership. I'm going shopping today to stock my fridge with healthy fruits veggies and goodies!!! And I got my wii and Xbox set up for some at home 'fun' cardio activity!! I am definately into some challenges!!! Don't think I could do a vegetarian challenge but perhaps I may join you in the no red meat.

#95 -Kate-

-Kate-
          • VIP Member
          • 7,676 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:23 AM

My cleanse is veggie for 2 weeks so ill be there with you! We have been doing meat only 2 meals a week anyway, so not a huge leap, but still!

#96 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:18 AM

you guys are so ready you're all repeating yourself!  lol

Originally Posted by Jenny2014 

Hey Ann,

Sent you the money through paypal! Was becoming a challenge to get to a bank just to get $10 USD, so I found space on a CC! I will send my weigh in tomorrow. Today is going to be a bad eating day :s

got it, you're all set!

#97 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
              • 861 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 04:41 PM

Ugh trying to clear my house of 'junk' food but don't want to throw it all away so of my last cheat meal of choice is a plate of perogies to finish em off. No more till after the wedding!

#98 Cherina

Cherina
                • Banned
                • 636 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 05:44 PM

I think ~B's halftime show is my new workout routine. That was insane!

2.14.14 I can not wait to marry my very best friend ... Again!

#99 Resplendent

Resplendent
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 45 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:28 PM

@-Kate- I initially thought about 2 weeks, but I was like...I can do a month. I always try to push myself. I'm hoping the support I get from here will help me thru the vegi month. My family looked at me like I was crazy when I mentioned it to them. My response was ...well I cook dinner....so if I don't cook it you can't eat it...then I really go the mean look. LOL. @Dazeydawl. No red meat is still a big step and I'm sure you'll see the difference.

#100 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                    • 11,659 posts
                    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:01 PM

i'm in!  sent in my $$ and will send weigh in ASAP.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users