@@shellsal

You are quite welcome! I'm happy to pay it forward to all you ladies!

I had 41 people at my rehearsal.  I think that space may be too small for a reception (it would def work for a cocktail hour) with that many ppl.  I'd say 40 and less is fine- there would be a small dance floor but it would work.  I'd pick another terrace if I were you for your reception.  What are your other options?  I have pics of most all the terraces at Moon if you need them. 

@@shan0487  thanks for all the info you have posted on BDW! btw how many people did you have at your rehearsal? Curious because that is where my coordinator wants us to have our reception but i have 60 people and counting already booked to come and im nervous that space will be too small.

oh wow!! Thanks @@shan0487! I can not believe she was trying to put my group of 60-70 people there our wedding reception!  :huh:

Ya that's quite surprising....hopefully she gives you other options! :) She must not know you need a dance floor! ;)

oh wow!! Thanks @@shan0487! I can not believe she was trying to put my group of 60-70 people there our wedding reception!  :huh:

Hi Ladies! Does anyone have and willing to share the plated menu options with prices? I am interested in doing a more formal dinner since my small wedding of 20 guests has jumped to 40! Thanks!! 

• Like 1

Hi Ladies! Does anyone have and willing to share the plated menu options with prices? I am interested in doing a more formal dinner since my small wedding of 20 guests has jumped to 40! Thanks!! 

Well cancel that! I  now have the menu from the resort! Persistence is key ladies!! And some patience! If anyone wants the menu I would be willing to share. Send me your email address. I don't quite understand if the menu price includes the $35 fee per person or if it is additional. But I will let you all know when I find out! I think I will call today. Happy planning everyone!

Edited by jackielemman

Well cancel that! I  now have the menu from the resort! Persistence is key ladies!! And some patience! If anyone wants the menu I would be willing to share. Send me your email address. I don't quite understand if the menu price includes the $35 fee per person or if it is additional. But I will let you all know when I find out! I think I will call today. Happy planning everyone!

Do you have the contacts/emails for the audio company or decoration people? I've asked the planner for them but she hasn't gotten back to me.

I have the menus :)

Do you have the contacts/emails for the audio company or decoration people? I've asked the planner for them but she hasn't gotten back to me.

I have the menus :)

I have the Zuniga catalog, Gama Grupo Catalog ( I am using Gama-- they have ben really responsive!) and a list of approved vendors. message me your email address. :)

I am looking at Playacar palace and Moon palace for my 2016 wedding. However, I'm afraid Moon would be perfect, but I'm not sure if it will be too isolated for my guests who will want to be closer to things to do that Playacar will provide. 

I am interested in the complimentary ceremony package and should have about 60-70 people. Now, all of there packages include 30 people. What is the cost for additional people over the 30? Also what about the reception? Are there additional costs? I have been in contact with a resort representative via email, but she has not responded to my question regarding additional fees and it has been over a week. Any advice and input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

@@jackielemman would you be able to send me that info too? I am sending you my email! : ) Thanks!

@@TheBHolders Great questions! There must be an extra set up fee for over 30 ppl for the ceremony, but I don't know what it is! For the reception, if you have 75 room nights and you do a buffet, I believe everything is included. If you want to extend your reception it's $60/hr per table. Plated meal is $35/pp. There is an extra set up fee if you want the beach and areas that are more difficult to set up. Plus the cost of any decorations or upgrades. 

Hope that helps!