Photo

Show us your wedding dress!

• Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#7181 dzaccaria

dzaccaria
  • 148 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 07:40 AM

Let me just tell you that this is one of my all time favorite dresses!!! Unfortunately a friend of mine wore it to her wedding so I thought it might be weird if I wore it as well! haha But its gorgeous and you look amazing in it!!

Originally Posted by Laura1220 

Here is my Maggie Sottero Reese!  I knew it was the one as soon as I saw its picture!  Its so light and flowy and perfect for the beach! I leave in a week and a half and cannot wait to wear it!

#7182 KaraMae

KaraMae
    • 60 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:22 AM

[quote name="ChocoTaco7568" url="/t/85/show-us-your-wedding-dress/7020#post_1892763"]Quote: Thank you!  I actually wen with a happy medium... I left the lace intact but altered the underlayer to a modified sweetheart it will be similar to this, but the lace overlay won't come up as high. But I think it's a win win! CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 90 That's a great idea! I want to see the finished product since we have the same dress! :)

#7183 Laura1220

Laura1220
      • Site Supporter
      • 60 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 05:43 PM

Originally Posted by dzaccaria 

Let me just tell you that this is one of my all time favorite dresses!!! Unfortunately a friend of mine wore it to her wedding so I thought it might be weird if I wore it as well! haha But its gorgeous and you look amazing in it!!

Thank you so much!!!

#7184 brownskingirl

brownskingirl
        • 131 posts
        • Wedding Date:July 26, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Tobago - Pigeon Point beach
        • LocationTrinidad and Tobago

Posted 08 April 2013 - 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by JustNoelle 

Hi Brides,

I think I'm having a minor meltdown (lol I'm dramatic).

I found my dress (Mori Lee 4968) this past Saturday and I am in love with it. But I really wanted a sweetheart neckline. My bridal consultant assured me that with alterations I can make a sweetheart neckline.

Here's the thing, I happened to be looking at the designer's website and stumbled across a very similar dress (Mori Lee 3124) with the sweetheart neckline I wanted. The other problem is that style only comes in plus size (which I am not).

So I was wondering if I would be able to request the designer to customize my dress to have the neckline that I want. I don't see it being a problem because they're both the same designer. I plan on calling them first thing Monday morning.

Are there any other brides out here that was able to have something done like that?

My Dress: Mori Lee 4968

The other style: Mori Lee 3142

mori lee "julietta" 3124 is number one on my top 10 list... i love EVERYTHING about it...... im size 14 so i hope i get one that fits if not i might have it altered or custom made at jasminesbridal.com   

you look stunning in your gown and i think you should go with the sweetheart neckline! brings out your curves.

#7185 KristieT

KristieT
        • 430 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by elissae 

Here's one of my professional photos I have so far of my dress. It was the most beautiful day...I'll post full lengths when I get them. Good luck to ll of you!! xoxo

Elissae!

Ahhhhhh Congratsulations! You look amazing! And so happy!

After chating with you ladies for so long, I get butterflies when I see your photos!

I cannot wait to see more photos!

Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!

#7186 jswllms

jswllms
          • 43 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 01:23 PM

Originally Posted by Laura1220 

Here is my Maggie Sottero Reese!  I knew it was the one as soon as I saw its picture!  Its so light and flowy and perfect for the beach! I leave in a week and a half and cannot wait to wear it!

I love the back!!

#7187 jswllms

jswllms
            • 43 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by JustNoelle 

Hi Brides,

I think I'm having a minor meltdown (lol I'm dramatic).

I found my dress (Mori Lee 4968) this past Saturday and I am in love with it. But I really wanted a sweetheart neckline. My bridal consultant assured me that with alterations I can make a sweetheart neckline.

Here's the thing, I happened to be looking at the designer's website and stumbled across a very similar dress (Mori Lee 3124) with the sweetheart neckline I wanted. The other problem is that style only comes in plus size (which I am not).

So I was wondering if I would be able to request the designer to customize my dress to have the neckline that I want. I don't see it being a problem because they're both the same designer. I plan on calling them first thing Monday morning.

Are there any other brides out here that was able to have something done like that?

My Dress: Mori Lee 4968

The other style: Mori Lee 3142

YES that dress will be amazing with a sweerheart neckline.

#7188 queenbee123a

queenbee123a
              • 10 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 08:30 PM

here's what i ordered

#7189 ChocoTaco7568

ChocoTaco7568
                • 955 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 06:36 AM

So after hours of searching through 100's of veils (no exaggeration), I found the perfect veil and I'm sooo in love with it, but it's too long.  Does any know anything or have any experience with veil alterations?  There are lace appliques along the perimeter and the 2 rows of piping shown are actually rows of 2mm seeded pearls.  I have my second fitting on Saturday and will show detailed pics to my seamstress, but was curious as to whether an of my BDW brides have any experience with this.

#7190 holly86

holly86
                  • 55 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 09:52 AM

Here is my Essense of Australia Dress!!  So excited for it to come it.  Should be here in July!!! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users