Show us your wedding dress!

• Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#6281 kimber24

kimber24
  • Site Supporter
  • 20 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:35 PM

Here is a pic of me in the ivory... the dress is a size or 2 too big so it did not fit as nice as the dress I tried in the blush... but I'm super excited to wear this dress.

#6282 heather1214

heather1214
    • 229 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by kimber24 

This is my baby... Maggie Sottero Divina. I tried on the blush (which was amazing) but I ultimately went with the Ivory. LOVE this dress.

Love it!   I love Maggie dresses, I had no problems choosing one.  Is it heavy? and is that a belt or is it part of the dress?

#6283 kimber24

kimber24
      • Site Supporter
      • 20 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:46 PM

There is quite a bit of material down below, but I don't think I would say that it was particularly heavy.  The Swarovsky belt is actually attached to the dress, so you cannot take it off and there is no worry about it falling off. The dress can also be ordered with a black belt with a bow, but I did not care for that. The crystals in person are unbelievable.

#6284 lianne

lianne
        • 134 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:53 PM

OMG this is beautiful!!! Congrats!!!

Here is a pic of me in the ivory... the dress is a size or 2 too big so it did not fit as nice as the dress I tried in the blush... but I'm super excited to wear this dress.

#6285 newbiebridetobe

newbiebridetobe
          • 74 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 01:24 PM

Here's my dress! :)  :)   :)   :)  This is a pic I found off the internet....it is NOT me in it.  For some reason the professional pics don't do it any justice!  I ordered it in ivory.  Maggie Sottero-Mia

#6286 CourtandMatt

CourtandMatt
            • 366 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 01:26 PM

You look AMAZING in this dress!   Great fit!   I was always so nervous about mermaid/trumpet style dresses on me (this is a mermaid or trumpet right?), but it looks GREAT on you!  Maybe I should have tried on more!   Although, I love my dress for me so thankfully I don't have regrets. 

BEAUTIFUL!

#6287 chantal09

chantal09
              • 192 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 01:43 PM

Stunning! Love the ivory on you!

#6288 chantal09

chantal09
                • 192 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by newbiebridetobe 

Here's my dress! :)  :)   :)   :)  This is a pic I found off the internet....it is NOT me in it.  For some reason the professional pics don't do it any justice!  I ordered it in ivory.  Maggie Sottero-Mia

That is absolutely gorgeous! Loved the look of satin when I was shopping but they were all too heavy for me...

#6289 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
                  • 861 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 01:59 PM

Ive said it before and ill say it again. This is a gorgeous dress!!! And that belt is stunning. It looks fantastic on you! Congrats!

#6290 Katryne

Katryne
                    • 260 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 02:14 PM

It is absolutely beautiful!!! Congrats!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users