Photo

Show us your wedding dress!

• Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#6081 k032379

k032379
  • 161 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 06:50 AM

Here's my dress! I had to sneak away from the fiance- Funny story- My mother took these photos and wouldn't let me have them because she was afraid I would show my friends and family! So when she wasn't looking, I emailed them to myself lol. I look at my dress almost everyday, and No, I haven't showed the pics to anyone, but showing them on this forum should get it out of my system. I thought I had dress regret when I came on this forum and watched "Say Yes to the Dress" and other wedding shows, but the more and more I look at it, the more I realize I picked the right dress for me. Hope you all like it! It was the 2nd dress I tried on. I tried on 8 more dresses and none of them compared to this one. The saleslady said "Let's put the second one on again" and the 2nd time I wore it, I knew! Posted Image Posted Image

So glad u shared. This is lovely on you.

#6082 k032379

k032379
    • 161 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 06:51 AM

Ok ladies. Here is my dress. It's big in the pic. But I really like it. Posted Image

Very pretty

#6083 melnryluvco

melnryluvco
      • 340 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 09:36 AM

Originally Posted by Oct 2012 Bride 

Ok ladies. Here is my dress. It's big in the pic. But I really like it.

Love the ruffles and the sweetheart neckline!  Congrats!

#6084 melnryluvco

melnryluvco
        • 340 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by EVKnowsitall 

Mel and Special K- thank you! Yesterday I had my dress inspection and I almost cried- not in a good way either lol. It didn't look the way I remembered but then again I wasn't able to try it on because alterations was closed so I had to inspect it on a hanger. It's also ivory though in this pic and in my kind I swore it was white. They said its normal for a bride to fret at fittings because the gap of time that goes by is big and brides forget.
          I'm sure it will be just fine but I did have to take a deep breath. So much stress for a dress!
          Chantal- I think you make a stunning bride. I love your dress.
          Peach- everyone has voted but I say first one as well.

Well there is no need to cry because it is beautiful! I bet the next time you go and are able to try on the dress it'll rest all your fears

#6085 Oct 2012 Bride

Oct 2012 Bride
          • 217 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 10:15 AM

Thanks Ladies!!!

I fell in love the first time I tried it on. I knew it was the one. I'm am 5'2 and curvy so I knew the wrong dress can make me look like an umpah loom pah marshmellow munchkin. Not cute.

OMG CdnBeatPrincess  That's crazy. The only place I saw that dress is in one store.

#6086 Oct 2012 Bride

Oct 2012 Bride
            • 217 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by Speckles121 

LOVE this!!! Are you keeping the strap??

Yes I sure am. It's perfect!

#6087 Peach

Peach
              • 1,293 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 10:48 AM

Yes I sure am. It's perfect!

I LOVE the strap too!

#6088 Tulumbride2013

Tulumbride2013
                • 670 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 11:19 AM

Thanks Ladies!!! I fell in love the first time I tried it on. I knew it was the one. I'm am 5'2 and curvy so I knew the wrong dress can make me look like an umpah loom pah marshmellow munchkin. Not cute. OMG CdnBeatPrincess  That's crazy. The only place I saw that dress is in one store.

Ahahahahhh I love your oompah looma comment. I felt the same way. You look gorgeous! It's so beachy too with that one strap!

#6089 EVKnowsitall

EVKnowsitall
                  • 593 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 02:03 PM

Oct 2012 bride- your wedding is so soon! Congrats you must be so excited! I also love the one shoulder strap and the ruching. I love how every dress I see on this thread fits the bride. Nothing worse than an ill fitting dress. A lot of times the styles we think look good on us don't and its better to let go of preconceived notions and go with what suits our shape and personality.

Congrats to all the gorgeous brides on finding the one...twice in life lol

Happily married to the love of my life- since July 5, 2013

#6090 Tink

Tink
                    • 160 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 06:13 PM

Ok ladies. Here is my dress. It's big in the pic. But I really like it.

Gorgeous!!! Even though you say its big, it looks great on you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users