Photo

Show us your wedding dress!

• Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#5991 Tulumbride2013

Tulumbride2013
  • 670 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 09:29 AM

I think you should hold out for the wow feeling! I love both of the dresses, but it would be great if you just knew that you found the dress for you! But I do like the Marion better:) very sexy and feminine

#5992 Katryne

Katryne
    • 260 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 01:41 PM

After a whole day of shopping and trying dresses (I'm exhausted), I fell in love with an Allure gown.  Pics with me in it to come.  I chose white.

I cried and smiled and wanted to walk out in it and go grocery shopping.. amazing!  what an experience!

#5993 mrsnova

mrsnova
      • 280 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by Katryne 

After a whole day of shopping and trying dresses (I'm exhausted), I fell in love with an Allure gown.  Pics with me in it to come.  I chose white.

I cried and smiled and wanted to walk out in it and go grocery shopping.. amazing!  what an experience!

Stunning! Love how the top is fitted to look a little sexy :)..then the bottom is full and has a beautiful bride feel. Congrats on finding your dress!

Married to the man of my dreams 3.1.13!!
        wedding website: http://kaelaandjoel.ourwedding.com/
        planning thread: http://www.bestdesti...g-thread-3-1-13

#5994 Katryne

Katryne
        • 260 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 02:42 PM

So here's me in the Gown.. The baby's mine! She's 10 month old and I'm expecting again due 2-3 months before the wedding!

#5995 mrsnova

mrsnova
          • 280 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 02:46 PM

So here's me in the Gown.. The baby's mine! She's 10 month old and I'm expecting again due 2-3 months before the wedding!

Looks even prettier on you! Congrats on your new bundle of joy and your daughter is adorable. How special to have your children be a part of your wedding!

Married to the man of my dreams 3.1.13!!
            wedding website: http://kaelaandjoel.ourwedding.com/
            planning thread: http://www.bestdesti...g-thread-3-1-13

#5996 Katryne

Katryne
            • 260 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 02:52 PM

Thank you Mrs Nova! I also have a 10 year old from a previous relationship.. It'll be a blast to have them there.  They make us laugh so much! :)

#5997 Tulumbride2013

Tulumbride2013
              • 670 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 03:16 PM

Congrats on finding your dress! You litte one is precious! I agree... This gown looks better on you then the model in my opinion!

#5998 AllieH

AllieH
                • Resort/Area Ambassadors
                • 2,014 posts
                • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
                • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
                • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 15 September 2012 - 03:47 PM

stunning dress!!! I absolutely love it. it's amazing on you. and your little girl is precious. congrats on your upcoming wedding and bundle of joy!! 

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#5999 Amers

Amers
                • 46 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 06:53 AM

My dress came in last week and I was finally able to try it on this week!  I'm so excited, I don't need ANY alterations!!! It's the perfect length in front and I'm not doing anything to the train. One more thing checked off the list!! :cheer2:   Posted Image Posted Image

Beautiful dress!!! It reminds me alot of mine! Mine won't come in for a few months still but this had made me anxious to try it on again!

#6000 heather1214

heather1214
                  • 229 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by Amers 

Beautiful dress!!! It reminds me alot of mine! Mine won't come in for a few months still but this had made me anxious to try it on again!

It's so exciting when you know its yours!! They told me I could come back whenever to put it on again (they keep it in a fire proof vault until the wedding). I didn't want to take it off!!

Which dress did you choose?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users