Photo

Show us your wedding dress!

• Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#5781 kathryn83

kathryn83
  • 86 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 05:30 PM

I went in looking for flow-y chiffon and came out with this!

#5782 Katryne

Katryne
    • 260 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 06:03 PM

What a gorgeous different dress!!  You must be very happy you kept looking!! :)

#5783 trivera5521

trivera5521
      • 470 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 07:56 AM

Thanks ladies!! The hard part is now waiting til March to try it on in off white LOL grrr....this color is "Petal Pink" very similiar to mauve .

#5784 AllieH

AllieH
        • Resort/Area Ambassadors
        • 2,014 posts
        • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
        • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
        • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 31 July 2012 - 08:09 AM

The time will fly by!! that dress is absolutely stunning. the pink would definitely stand out as more unique, but I'm sure the off white will be amazing too.

Originally Posted by trivera5521 

Thanks ladies!! The hard part is now waiting til March to try it on in off white LOL grrr....this color is "Petal Pink" very similiar to mauve .

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#5785 Michelle11

Michelle11
        • 29 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 08:56 AM

Here's my Tara Keely dress. The sample was in rough shape, so its a bit tattered, but I loved it anyway! They also pinned the chest area, so its not quite exactly how its going to look... Its going to arrive in Feb and I'll alter it then :D Can't wait :D I know it's kinda large for a wedding in Jamaica ... but it's all tule at the bottom and I'll be removing a layer of crinoline anyway. PLUS its only one day of my life - I dont mind being a tad warm!! :D "YoLo" !

#5786 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
          • 861 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by Michelle11 

Here's my Tara Keely dress. The sample was in rough shape, so its a bit tattered, but I loved it anyway! They also pinned the chest area, so its not quite exactly how its going to look... Its going to arrive in Feb and I'll alter it then :D Can't wait :D I know it's kinda large for a wedding in Jamaica ... but it's all tule at the bottom and I'll be removing a layer of crinoline anyway. PLUS its only one day of my life - I dont mind being a tad warm!! :D "YoLo" !

Gorgeous dress!!!!! Mine is also on the big side and im getting married in jamaica as well.. who cares! Its a little heat.. no different really then getting married during the summer and girls wear big gowns all the time

#5787 RollerBride

RollerBride
            • 204 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 10:09 AM

Oh wow, this dress is magic! you look amazing. congratulations!!!

Kip & Kate

August 4, 2012

Dreams Riviera Cancun

www.kipandkateswedding.com

30 guests

#5788 Mufin1785

Mufin1785
              • 438 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 10:12 AM

Originally Posted by Mufin1785 

Here is my dress!!! 

clip_image001.jpg

I forgot to post the back of my dress

#5789 elissae

elissae
                • 631 posts
                • Wedding Date:April 2, 2013
                • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Riviera Maya
                • LocationClifton Park, NY

Posted 31 July 2012 - 11:28 AM

I think it is beautiful - you are right, IT'S YOUR DAY!!  Wear what makes you feel fabulous.  This looks like it was made for you!  Congrats.

Blissfully married since April 2, 2013.

#5790 MJKH

MJKH
                • Site Supporter
                • 654 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 11:58 AM

Love, love, love...a most excellent choice! : )

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users