Show us your wedding dress!

• Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#5571 ChocoTaco7568

ChocoTaco7568
  • 955 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 06:41 AM

Originally Posted by elissae 

I love my dress - I am bad, but will share it again,  I always do when I get the chance.

I love seeing your PB pop up. It's a great choice and it looks fantastic on you! I'm suprised that I have taken the opportunity to post my dress more frequently, maybe becuase I don't have a pic of me actually in it.  Oh well, soon enough!

#5572 elissae

elissae
    • 631 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 2, 2013
    • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Riviera Maya
    • LocationClifton Park, NY

Posted 15 June 2012 - 06:43 AM

Originally Posted by ChocoTaco7568 

I love seeing your PB pop up. It's a great choice and it looks fantastic on you! I'm suprised that I have taken the opportunity to post my dress more frequently, maybe becuase I don't have a pic of me actually in it.  Oh well, soon enough!

Thanks Sweets!  YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!  How is your planning coming?

Blissfully married since April 2, 2013.

#5573 ChocoTaco7568

ChocoTaco7568
    • 955 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 06:49 AM

Thanks Sweets!  YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!  How is your planning coming?

Pretty good actually, I definitely ahead of the curve. I initially didn't like the idea of a long engagement (17 months), but I'm so greatful for it now.  And for you?

#5574 kkeeve01

kkeeve01
      • 43 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 07:07 AM

I love the top of your dress and the belt. You look so happy! Excellent choice. I think I have discovered my problem, although I felt beautiful in the 2 dresses I didn't feel like a bride. I felt like I was going to the red carept or a gala or someplace extremely glamorous, not the beach for my wedding lol

I agree with ChocoTaco7568.  One bride's moment is different from another,  I did not pick out my dress to try on.  My mother did.  I even mouthed to my BF, I do not want mermaid!!!  She mouthed back just try it on with all these others!

Well, I did not have that O-M-G, O-M-G, O-M-G jumping up & down experience when I realized THE ONE.  Although I became very emotional in the dress that my mom picked, perhaps it was the first one that made me FEEL like a bride.  It was like it hit me and I was like, "I am getting married."  That is when my eyes began to water because as I looked in the mirror, I could see myself in the moment in this dress...it was so beautiful....and I did not want to take it off right away!  Ironically, it was nothing I originally had in mind,  

So ladies - BE OPEN, TRY EVERYTHING ON - because YOU NEVER KNOW!!!!

I love my dress - I am bad, but will share it again,  I always do when I get the chance.

Dress 2.JPG Dress 4.JPG Dress Belt.JPG Dress & Veil.JPG

#5575 elissae

elissae
        • 631 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 07:17 AM

Originally Posted by ChocoTaco7568 

Pretty good actually, I definitely ahead of the curve. I initially didn't like the idea of a long engagement (17 months), but I'm so greatful for it now.  And for you?

I am grateful for my 15 month engagement - I am just like you - ahead of the curve.  A good feeling huh? xoxo

#5576 elissae

elissae
        • 631 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 07:23 AM

Originally Posted by kkeeve01 

I love the top of your dress and the belt. You look so happy! Excellent choice. I think I have discovered my problem, although I felt beautiful in the 2 dresses I didn't feel like a bride. I felt like I was going to the red carept or a gala or someplace extremely glamorous, not the beach for my wedding lol

Thank you kkeeve01!  I love the belt - I added it...it needed a little KICK!  haha  I know what you mean about that RED CARPET/GALA feeling.  You are going to find that dress soon!  I can feel it  - don't lose faith.  You will know. xoxo

#5577 cinnagirl

cinnagirl
        • 261 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 10:22 AM

I agree with ChocoTaco7568.  One bride's moment is different from another,  I did not pick out my dress to try on.  My mother did.  I even mouthed to my BF, I do not want mermaid!!!  She mouthed back just try it on with all these others!

Well, I did not have that O-M-G, O-M-G, O-M-G jumping up & down experience when I realized THE ONE.  Although I became very emotional in the dress that my mom picked, perhaps it was the first one that made me FEEL like a bride.  It was like it hit me and I was like, "I am getting married."  That is when my eyes began to water because as I looked in the mirror, I could see myself in the moment in this dress...it was so beautiful....and I did not want to take it off right away!  Ironically, it was nothing I originally had in mind,  

So ladies - BE OPEN, TRY EVERYTHING ON - because YOU NEVER KNOW!!!!

Dress 2.JPG Dress 4.JPG Dress Belt.JPG Dress & Veil.JPG

I just love that belt!! Was it separate from the dress? Do you remember what brand the belt is? That dress fits you so perfectly!

#5578 Dominican Amy

Dominican Amy
          • 2 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 10:49 AM

This is my first post..i've been lurking for a few months but now that the ball is rolling on the wedding and I've found my dress it's all getting exciting! Anyways ladies...here is the dress I fell in love with! Its perfect and so light, perfect for a wedding on the beach!

photo.JPGphoto (1).JPG

#5579 lianne

lianne
            • 134 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by Dominican Amy 

This is my first post..i've been lurking for a few months but now that the ball is rolling on the wedding and I've found my dress it's all getting exciting! Anyways ladies...here is the dress I fell in love with! Its perfect and so light, perfect for a wedding on the beach!

photo.JPGphoto (1).JPG

This is gorgeous on you! Great choice! Congrats!

#5580 JustNoelle

JustNoelle
              • 271 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 04:39 PM

Gorgeous!! You look beautiful & your dress fits you perfectly!!!

Originally Posted by Dominican Amy 

photo.JPGphoto (1).JPG

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users