#1072 *Krista*

*Krista*
    • 819 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 02:01 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by michelle2011
      here is mine! I love it......

Ambrosia - by Maggie Sottero
      OOOOHHHH!! Michelle I love that dress too! I think that would have been my second choice to my Maggie (Parisia). Gorgeous detailing and material in the Maggie dresses!
      July 10, 2010 ~ This was the day I married my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, and love... ~ Mrs. Allen

#1073 Boo

Boo
      • 785 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 07:20 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by lisanicole
        I just purchased a dress for my wedding in Riviera Maya on November 12, 2010.

It is Lea Ann Belter "Isabella"

Lea Ann Belter Bridal - Niagara Collection - Isabella
        How fun! The two dresses I am debating between are by lea ann as well

Mathia and Annabelle, I have some issues with the top of Mathia but I love the overall look, and then Annabelle I love the top its the bottom that is giving me issues... I havent been able to try on any other dresses though!

Lea-Ann Belter Bridal - Algonquin Collection - Annabelle
        Lea Ann Belter Bridal - Niagara Collection - Mathia

#1074 RaychelRae

RaychelRae
        • 446 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 07:43 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Boo

Mathia and Annabelle, I have some issues with the top of Mathia but I love the overall look, and then Annabelle I love the top its the bottom that is giving me issues... I havent been able to try on any other dresses though!

Oooh! I vote Mathia!

#1075 lovelytlc

lovelytlc
          • 192 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 09:23 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by RaychelRae
            lovelytlc - That is a great dress! I love the modern style of it! It's so chic!

Michelle - Yep, you're racking up the number of shoes you buy, I'm racking up the number of dresses...well I guess I'm racking up the shoes too. Like I said, by the time next year rolls around I'm going to have enough dresses and shoes for 3 weddings. I hope Tyler isn't taking inventory on the number of packages that show up to the house!

NJ Hunnie - That lace overlay on your dress is fabulous! Is there sparkle in the material too? Looks good! And it is actually very flattering on you. Makes your waist look great! I've got a bust and some hips on me and I have come to really love clothes that give you a shape (hourglass that is!)
            thanks that is definitely the look i was trying to go for... now i need some chic shoes to go with it.. ive been looking at the ones you posted. my colors are fuschia, purple, and orange so im thinking fuschia pumps with bling on the front

#1076 lovelytlc

lovelytlc
            • 192 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 09:25 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by laurenvuitton
              Its Allure Bridal and I got it at house of Brides.. Thanks everyone - its coming in at the end of June :)
              Allure : Style 8705 From AllureBridals.com
              i love your dress. it is very cute

#1077 kate&devon

kate&devon
              • 150 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 10:49 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by RaychelRae
                Thank you!
                You are getting married on my birthday! Yay!

[IMG]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs014.ash2/34045_1507391727839_1325681535_1627159_1121245_n.j pg[/IMG

http://img.weddingco...cker/nlp8wi.png
                For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart.It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.-Judy GarlandBride and...

#1078 kate&devon

kate&devon
                • 150 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 10:55 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by michelle2011
                  here is mine! I love it......

Ambrosia - by Maggie Sottero
                  Wow Gorgeous dress! I am so glad that all you girls didn't go with simple or beach dresses(not that they are bad) I had so many people try and steer me away from things I tried on because they weren't very beachy. I am only planning on getting married once and I want a fab dress regardless of it is beachy. Yay to us!

[IMG]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs014.ash2/34045_1507391727839_1325681535_1627159_1121245_n.j pg[/IMG

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart.It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.-Judy GarlandBride and...

#1079 michelle2011

michelle2011
                  • 1,301 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 02:48 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by kate&devon
                    Wow Gorgeous dress! I am so glad that all you girls didn't go with simple or beach dresses(not that they are bad) I had so many people try and steer me away from things I tried on because they weren't very beachy. I am only planning on getting married once and I want a fab dress regardless of it is beachy. Yay to us!
                    I couldn't agree with you more! Well said!

#1080 kate&devon

kate&devon
                    • 150 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 11:19 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Boo

OOH I love Mathia but, then again I am a fan of the trumpet hourglass dresses.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users