Jennifer

Show us your wedding dress!

This dress looks amazing on your frame. I love the clean, flawless look it has. Great choice for your figure. Congrats!

Originally Posted by meems View Post

Here's my dress, it's a Robert Bullock...I knew it was the one the minute i tried it on :)

VaVava vooom!  That dress fits you like Jessica Rabbit!  Lovely

Quote:

Originally Posted by meems View Post

Here's my dress, it's a Robert Bullock...I knew it was the one the minute i tried it on :)

Originally Posted by Dominibride View Post

I finally picked a dress! It's a Maggie. After going to like 4 different places I found my gown at Kleinfeld's. :)

You look amazing! congrats!

you look fabulous congratulations!

I finally picked a dress! It's a Maggie. After going to like 4 different places I found my gown at Kleinfeld's. :)

i keep coming back to this page to view this gown its so beautiful... but i know if my mom saw me walking down the aisle in it she will take her belt off and beat me silly lol... she would say that the top of the dress is too skimpy,, i lovvvvvve it though!!

Originally Posted by CokonLove View Post

Ok guys so after trying on quite a few dresses I finally said YES to the Dress.  I also got the goosebumps and the tears msnwink.gif! This dress has everything I asked for, but still doesn't overshadow me.  I also got this for a steal and it included the beautiful veil.  It is Maggie Sottero....I am so happy.

Love! Love! Love!!!!!!!!! you look amazing! Congrats,