Jennifer

Show us your wedding dress!

This dress is perfect for you - congrats!

Originally Posted by Kay6356 View Post

Didn't wear the best bra for trying on my dress, but here it is:)

I just found out my dress shipped the end of september!!!!!! It should be here in the next week or 2, im so anxious about it then when i heard that i almost wanted to throw up lol. I cant wait to try it on and get pics up here for you girls. Hopefully I love it!!!!

Originally Posted by Dazeydawl View Post

I just found out my dress shipped the end of september!!!!!! It should be here in the next week or 2, im so anxious about it then when i heard that i almost wanted to throw up lol. I cant wait to try it on and get pics up here for you girls. Hopefully I love it!!!!

cant wait!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dazeydawl View Post

Eeek...sitting anxiously on the edge of my seat!

So my salon said I can come anytime I want to, just to put my dress on (they are keeping it in a vault until May).... I'm dying to put it on again!!!  Do any of you feel the same?!

How often is to often to try it on "anytime" ha...

Originally Posted by heather1214 View Post

So my salon said I can come anytime I want to, just to put my dress on (they are keeping it in a vault until May).... I'm dying to put it on again!!!  Do any of you feel the same?!

haha I bought my dress in January..it arrived in May..i brought it home with me and have tried it on twiceeeee!!! I go for my first fitting on friday and i'll get to try it on again..wahooo

Originally Posted by Speckles121 View Post

haha I bought my dress in January..it arrived in May..i brought it home with me and have tried it on twiceeeee!!! I go for my first fitting on friday and i'll get to try it on again..wahooo

If it was home with me, I'd never take it off!!

Originally Posted by heather1214 View Post

might as well get as many wears out of your dress as possible :)