Jennifer

Show us your wedding dress!

Starrysim, the dress actually wasn't really that trashed.  I was able to wash it in my washer at home and hang dry it and then donate it to a really great charity!  The pictures are totally worth it! 

Originally Posted by amys325 View Post

Starrysim, the dress actually wasn't really that trashed.  I was able to wash it in my washer at home and hang dry it and then donate it to a really great charity!  The pictures are totally worth it! 

Ah, I see.  When you said trashed, I thought you meant really really trashed beyond repair :)  I semi-trashed a bridesmaid dress once (the pic in my avatar actually) and it came completely clean.  The only stain I couldn't get out wasn't even from the trashing, it was from when the seamstress had it with her for alterations!

I'm going dress shopping next weekend!  I can't wait, but I hate making decisions!?  I hope that I know when it's "the one"!!!  I love all the inspiration in this thread!  Can't wait to post pics once I buy mine!!!!!

WOW, amys325, you look gorgeous in this pic!  What a great shot and your dress is so perfect!!   CONGRATS!!!!!!   :-)

Originally Posted by amys325 View Post

My wedding date was 2.25.11 on St. Thomas and here is my dress.  It was David's Bridal ES9808 and I trashed it the next day!  I loved the simplicty of it and the straight lines.  It also had pockets!

DSC_3272.JPG

Charniece that is lovely!  You make a beautiful bride!

Originally Posted by Charneice View Post

.jpg

Here is my dress but I am changing the sash to something crystal. It still needs alterations but that won't happen until next month.  90 days to go!