Jennifer

Show us your wedding dress!

hey everyone! Mine is pronovias too! I love their dresses. I am kind of new to this (actually very new) How do you get the pics in your messagehuh.gif

well here is the link.....

Pronovias - Vestidos y trajes de novia - Wedding dresses and bridal gowns - grupo

I hope it works. Its called "Dango" in the pronovias 2008 collection. I LOVE IT! When I went to the store for my appointment I dont think I took it off for an hour. The lady was starting to get so annoyed at me... until I ordered it from her..then she loved me too!

I have been to seven stores trying to find a dress. If I didn't find anything at Mestad's in Rochester, MN, I was going to go custom made. But...I found one. Below is the link. Yay!

Pronovias - Vestidos y trajes de novia - Wedding dresses and bridal gowns - grupo

manuel moto-versa style

my dress for my beach wedding next may in cabo. I wasnt too keen on it when I saw it in the store but when I tried it on it was perfect. Im only 5 feet tall so most of the dresses I tried on looked like i was swimming in them.

Click the image to open in full size.

Here is my dress! I originally found this Moonlight dress in a couple bridal shops, but ended up getting it for nearly half the price on bestbridalprices.com, brand new with tags. It still needs alterations.

Detailing on both sides (lace/swaroski crystals, etc)

sorry, can't figure out how to make the pics bigger.