Photo

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#21 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
  • 5,248 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 02:31 AM

Welcome to the forum! Please let us know how we can help!

#22 Yari

Yari
    • VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 09:51 PM

Welcome! It is lots of fun here.

#23 jamisoncollette

jamisoncollette
      • 1,257 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 09:52 PM

Welcome to the Forum!

#24 boscobel

boscobel
        • VIP Member
        • 24,213 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 10:23 AM

I am finally catching up on posts and came across this one. I am VERY excited to have another Beaches Boscobel bride on here! I was feeling WAY outnumbered by all the Riu chicks. I still have 7 months to go (I am going to FUH-REAK out when my ticker reads 6 months xxdays!), but I will be more then happy to help in any way I can. If i can anyway, Renee (the WC there) hasn't been very forthcoming wtih me, but I am about to start bugging the shit outta her. Welcome to the forum!

#25 meandpaul

meandpaul
          • 233 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 12:51 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by carlymcmullen
            I am finally catching up on posts and came across this one. I am VERY excited to have another Beaches Boscobel bride on here! I was feeling WAY outnumbered by all the Riu chicks. I still have 7 months to go (I am going to FUH-REAK out when my ticker reads 6 months xxdays!), but I will be more then happy to help in any way I can. If i can anyway, Renee (the WC there) hasn't been very forthcoming wtih me, but I am about to start bugging the shit outta her. Welcome to the forum!
            I have emailed Renee about 3 times and she replies to my e-mails in about a day. She has not been forthcoming with a lot of additional info (since she does do this on a regular basis), she just answered my questions.

I, too, have felt overwhelmed by the RIU weddings. I was beginning to think that I had made the wrong decision in choosing Boscobel.

#26 boscobel

boscobel
            • VIP Member
            • 24,213 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 01:03 PM

not sure what happened - didn't mean to post 3 times...

#27 boscobel

boscobel
              • VIP Member
              • 24,213 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 01:03 PM

I think that almost daily. But it is too late, I don't want to go thru the drama of switching resorts as this point. Plus, I have read and heard good things about BB, so I figure it will all work out in the end. I think that once my wedding is closer, Renee will give me the time I require and if she doesn't, then I will take it over her head. She is nice everytime we email, but i have requested pics of things numerous times and she tells me to go to beaches.com and look at them there. I asked her to put me in contact with the photog and she didn't. I asked her to send me pics of bouquets and ceremony sites and she sent me back a picof a beach and a veranda, not set up for a wedding. Like I haven't seen an empty beach before! I think she probably thinks I was crazy, cuz I was like 10 months away from my wedding when I was asking her. But within the next 2 weeks, I am going to bombard her with emails and force her to give me info! I will let you know whatever I find out.

#28 boscobel

boscobel
                • VIP Member
                • 24,213 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 01:04 PM

not sure why this posted a few times = deleting the huge one

#29 meandpaul

meandpaul
                  • 233 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 01:44 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by carlymcmullen
                    I think that almost daily. But it is too late, I don't want to go thru the drama of switching resorts as this point. Plus, I have read and heard good things about BB, so I figure it will all work out in the end. I think that once my wedding is closer, Renee will give me the time I require and if she doesn't, then I will take it over her head. She is nice everytime we email, but i have requested pics of things numerous times and she tells me to go to beaches.com and look at them there. I asked her to put me in contact with the photog and she didn't. I asked her to send me pics of bouquets and ceremony sites and she sent me back a picof a beach and a veranda, not set up for a wedding. Like I haven't seen an empty beach before! I think she probably thinks I was crazy, cuz I was like 10 months away from my wedding when I was asking her. But within the next 2 weeks, I am going to bombard her with emails and force her to give me info! I will let you know whatever I find out.
                    I would like that info, thanks. My email is shandrarogers1614@hotmail.com if you want to chat that way or want to bounce information off of each other. I looked at your wedding website and read where you are doing the private dinner/reception. I was contemplating that but then realized I had to have a minimum of 10 people. I am not sure if I am going to have that many so I am waiting to determine which "reception" to choose.

#30 DreamsTulumBride

DreamsTulumBride
                    • 766 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 01:48 PM

Welcome to this forum...there are many Jamaica brides here!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users