Photo

Photo sharing website

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#1 maa413

maa413
  • 61 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 08:18 PM

Does anyone know of a website that my guests & I can share our photos with each other after the wedding? I would like to include this info in my OOT bags?

#2 *JillD*

*JillD*
    • 5,112 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 08:32 PM

I just set up a new account on Kodak and I printed out a card for our oot bags and gave everyone the username & password so that they could access it and post pictures.

I have another kodak account so this way I'll be able to view them under my real account too and order pictures if I want to or make a photo book.

#3 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 18,759 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 08:33 PM

I set up a website with shutterfly. It's the website I use to order prints & photo projects so it will work out nice if the guest upload their picture there. The only problem is I don't think I can download thier pictures in high resolution to do stuff with outside of shutterfly. So I might use a different website.

You can get your own page like sueandbob.shutterfly.com It's free too.

#4 Wisco4

Wisco4
        • 666 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 09:22 PM

The best one for sharing pictures from a group is snapfish.com
          They actually let you set up a Group Album that everyone can access and post pictures on. You then can order prints from the entire album. It's very easy useful and fairly cheap!

~Amanda

#5 Spazz

Spazz
          • VIP Member
          • 10,482 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 10:20 PM

Thanks for the input girls! I was actually going to ask the same question at some point!

#6 boscobel

boscobel
            • VIP Member
            • 24,213 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 08:32 AM

Perhaps it is too early in the morning for me, but I can't figure out how to set up a group album. I already have an account there, do I need to create a new one? Sorry if this seems obvious...
              The best one for sharing pictures from a group is snapfish.com
              They actually let you set up a Group Album that everyone can access and post pictures on. You then can order prints from the entire album. It's very easy useful and fairly cheap!

#7 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 10,366 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 08:33 AM

I set up a shutterfly account also, and then I just made cards to go in the oot bags giving the email address and password, so they can add and view pics...

#8 JulieG

JulieG
                • VIP Member
                • 8,323 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 09:21 AM

Thank you for posting this question because I completely forgot that I still need to do this. lol I will check out snapfish and shutterfly and see what I think of them.

Thanks ladies.

#9 JulieG

JulieG
                  • VIP Member
                  • 8,323 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 09:30 AM

I did a google search and thought I would post this, just in case you are like me and trying to decide which site to use:

"In this review of five online printing services, the editors test and rate "everything from image-editing features to delivery options to print sizes." Kodak EasyShare Gallery is the top choice because of its good print quality. Snapfish is the second choice. Editors liked its "good prints and reasonable prices." Shutterfly has good prints but higher prices. Yahoo!'s printing is inconsistent but the service has numerous editing features. Wal-Mart Photo Center is the last choice due to its "dismal print quality."

Here is the whole article.

PC World - Online Photo Services Shootout

#10 boscobel

boscobel
                    • VIP Member
                    • 24,213 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 09:32 AM

Yay, Julie! Great info!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users