2014 Hard Rock Punta Cana DR Brides!

• Please log in to reply
203 replies to this topic

#21 Lotty2012

Lotty2012
  • 22 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:06 PM

Good evening ladies! 

I hope that you don't mind an active groom sharing in on the excitement! My  fiancee and I will be getting married at the HRPC on January 18, 2014! I have to admit that although we were first in contact with the resort in October we are just having our call with Jennifer this week. Our first WP left the organization and we were left in limbo although she had reserved our date for us. But we have moved on and look forward to working with Jennifer. She has been very responsive so far and we feel comfortable with her.

We have received prices from our travel agent in early December and they seem to be remaining consistent. We are coming out of the northeast so we expected it to be pricey. I plan to keep active here and my fiancee found a FB page today that someone mentioned earlier so we will both be researching!

Hopefully our call goes as well as planned and we will be ready to get things moving forward.

K&B

#22 Lotty2012

Lotty2012
    • 22 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:19 PM

Yes, we did a group rate thru our normal travel agent. We will get benefits from our group number and we will also get perks from HR due to the number of people that we will be hosting.

#23 evbaez

evbaez
      • 70 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by KerriAnn5 

Hi Evbaez! I am getting married at HRPC March 8th 2014! yay! Did you book yet?

Hi KerriAnn5

The fiance and I  decided to change resorts last minute. We are getting married at the Majestic Elegance March 2014. I found the rates to be a little pricy at the HRPC.

#24 alycamille

alycamille
        • 26 posts
        • Wedding Date:May 14, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe
        • LocationToronto

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:14 PM

Booked for Feb 2014!!! Is anyone else working with Mia Mendoza? I'm guessing that she's new to the Miami office since I haven't heard about her before, so far so good as she is very quick to respond to all my emails.

#25 alycamille

alycamille
        • 26 posts
        • LocationToronto

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:17 PM

My first post! We have finally booked for February 2014!!! So excited! Does anyone else have Mia Mendoza as their coordinator? I'm guessing that she is new to the Miami office as I haven't heard about her before.

#26 alycamille

alycamille
        • 26 posts
        • LocationToronto

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:18 PM

My first post! We have finally booked for Feb 2014!!! Does anyone else have Mia Mendoza as their coordinator? I'm guessing she's new to the Miami office since I haven't heard anything about her before.

#27 kiki2289

kiki2289
        • 25 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:40 AM

Hi!

I did receive my group rate trough my Travel Agent and the groups rate is pretty good I am very Happy with it! 

I do know some of my guest will be booking their travel on their own and the rates are not out yet online!

#28 Ktonder

Ktonder
          • 7 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:31 PM

Hi! I am also planning my wedding for February 2014. I just had my first call with Jennifer. Does anyone know of any sites that have real wedding photos? Or photos from the resort photographer?

#29 KerriAnn5

KerriAnn5
            • 45 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:57 AM

Originally Posted by Ktonder 

Hi! I am also planning my wedding for February 2014. I just had my first call with Jennifer. Does anyone know of any sites that have real wedding photos? Or photos from the resort photographer?

Hi Ktonder! If you go on the hard rock website they have the 360 view photos which are great. Also if you google it you will probably be able to find some. The resport is so beautiful i did my site visit in Setpember and I am booked for March 8th 2014. I lost my camera while i was there so i didn't get to take to many photos but let me know if you want info on a specific site ill tell you about it!

#30 KerriAnn5

KerriAnn5
              • 45 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:58 AM

Originally Posted by evbaez 

Hi KerriAnn5

The fiance and I  decided to change resorts last minute. We are getting married at the Majestic Elegance March 2014. I found the rates to be a little pricy at the HRPC.

I have stayed at the Majestic Elegance as well and its very nice! Your wedding will be beautiful good luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users