Photo

2014 Hard Rock Punta Cana DR Brides!

• Please log in to reply
203 replies to this topic

#1 KerriAnn5

KerriAnn5
  • 45 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 07:27 AM

Hi Ladies!!! Any 2014 HR brides out there? I didn't see a specific thread for us so i figured id start one. My wedding is March 8th 2014

#2 loviesbee

loviesbee
    • 2 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 07:40 AM

April 2014 at Hard Rock Punta Cana HERE ...no exact date but month and year confirmed. Thanks for starting this...I felt left out for a moment. But already this website has helped me out with the preliminary planning and what to expect as I move forward during this process.

#3 KerriAnn5

KerriAnn5
      • 45 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 09:51 AM

Yay! Congrats! This website has been great and so has my TA! If you don't have a travel agent that works with destination weddings get yourself one ASAP they are a HUGE help and a plus if they have already worked with Hard Rock because the communication with them leaves a lot to be desired. I am glad I am not the only 2014 bride at the hard rock on here! Have you seen the 2014 rates yet? They seem high i am keeping my fingers crossed that they go down a little bit! Did you chose your collection or any other details yet?

#4 sbowie

sbowie
        • Site Supporter
        • 21 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 08:07 AM

I am strongly considering HR as my resort for my wedding.  I wanted to get married on May 18, 2014, but found out that it could only be a symbolic ceremony.  I have moved it to the 17th instead.  I have gotten some good information from the resort.  What wedding packages are you ladies looking at, if any? What made you choose this resort over others?

Congrats and Happy Planning!!

#5 KerriAnn5

KerriAnn5
          • 45 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:30 AM

Hi Ladies!!! Hope all is going well with wedding planning! SBOWIE i chose hard rock because it is a larger resort, child friendly, and has plenty to do for all ages. Their food was very very good when i went and stayed there and the rooms were spotless and beautiful. I didn't see a reason to even look at any other resorts once i seen the hard rock in person. I am looking to do the elegant ivory collection but I'm trying to see if i can get one of the older collections or work with the decor company to do something on my own. I seen the purple shimmer in person it is VERY pretty but i just didn't want to do purple for my wedding.

Any other 2014 Hard rock brides out there?

#6 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts
            • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 08 January 2013 - 04:00 PM

Hey Ladies,

Any Hard Rock Hotel Experts out there?  We are looking for someone to be the Hard Rock Hotel Ambassador. Help new brides thinking of getting married at HR, promote the resort, and earn free nights while you do it.

Link here for more info: Hard Rock Hotels Ambassador

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
            Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
            Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
            Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
            sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
            Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#7 evbaez

evbaez
            • 70 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 02:44 PM

Hi ladies, The fi and i are 95% sure that HRPC is the resort in which we will be having our wedding. Weare planning on havingit march 2014

#8 evbaez

evbaez
              • 70 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:17 AM

Thank you Megamarie3 for that info.

#9 AngieRich

AngieRich
                • 11 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:59 PM

Hello fellow 2014 Brides! I so excited we've decided on the HRPC and getting married January 15, 2014!  I must agree with everyone else, this website has been a life saver! The one thing I'm wondering about and if anyone can help me with is hair and make-up. I'm not going to be able to bring my hair dresser or make-up artist and I totally inept with both. So, I was wondering if any bride used the HRPC's hair stylist and/or make-up artist and if so, what did they think and who (if they where really good). Thanks! 

#10 KerriAnn5

KerriAnn5
                  • 45 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:55 PM

Originally Posted by AngieRich 

Hello fellow 2014 Brides! I so excited we've decided on the HRPC and getting married January 15, 2014!  I must agree with everyone else, this website has been a life saver! The one thing I'm wondering about and if anyone can help me with is hair and make-up. I'm not going to be able to bring my hair dresser or make-up artist and I totally inept with both. So, I was wondering if any bride used the HRPC's hair stylist and/or make-up artist and if so, what did they think and who (if they where really good). Thanks! 

Hi AngieRich!!! I am getting married March 8th 2014 so im happy to see youll be there a few months before me!!! My biggest mistake was not trying the salon out when i went for my site visit. You might want to check the other Hard Rock board with 2012 brides and see if they were happy with them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users