• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Cherina

Cherina
  • Banned
  • 636 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 10:29 PM

Irie Ladies - 

After 14 years of marriage I am finally going to be a BRIDE and a JAMAICA Bride at that.... Moon Dance Villas 02/14/2014. Booked my venue, did a resort by out and Got my wedding planner and travel agent. We meet with the graphic designer on Friday to solidify the details of our theme "BOHO BEACH : Live Laugh (One) Love" and to break down our color scheme from general shades (Navy/DK Blue Vintage Gold Tones and Rustic Pinks)...

Ladies this is really happening and I never thought it would. After Marriage, Life, Autism, a micro preemie and walking to hell and back we get to say our vows opposed to signing the court paperwork and simply getting a seal....

Yea Mon!

2.14.14 I can not wait to marry my very best friend ... Again!

#2 Speckles121

Speckles121
    • 720 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:41 AM

Ahhhh congrats!! I hope planning goes smoothly and your day is everything you dreamed of and more

#3 carajoe08

carajoe08
      • 197 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 06:49 AM

Congrats and good luck with planning!

#4 Cherina

Cherina
        • Banned
        • 636 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 07:24 AM

So far it seems to be going smoothly, I have the foundations for a great team to make thiNgs work; a great husband, a great venue with a awesome staff, a fab wedding planner and a very experienced Travel agents who literally will be my glue to makIng this not a lagistical nightmare. I have had some other friends use her for their destenation weddings and the arrangements were seamless, efficiently and meticuliculiously planned and that made all the difference! It ment most people being present for the welcome bonfire and grouped onto like flights she even found a way for most of us from different cities to end up on the same flight by the last leg so te party started early. Because this is a Villa wedding I have a lot more to do but it's a good start for two weeks of planning!!!! Speckles your date is coming quite close are you finished with most of the planning ? CaraJoe we are only a few months apart with our dates make sure to keep me updated of your plans:-)

#5 ChocoTaco7568

ChocoTaco7568
          • 955 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 07:41 AM

Welcome to BDW and Congrats! I can't wait to your plans evolve and your dreams realized... happy planning

#6 Cherina

Cherina
            • Banned
            • 636 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 09:20 AM

Thanks! This has been such a positive and supportive place in just the short time I have been here. I think I will start a planning thread with the hope that it will help some other bride the way other brides planning threads have helped me.

#7 Ty Roane

Ty Roane
              • 160 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 11:47 AM

Very big congrats coming your way! You deserve this moment, so embrace it!!!! I plan to stalk...I mean watch (lol) your posts to see how things are coming along.  This place is fantastic!!!

#8 jolene028

jolene028
                • 588 posts
                • Wedding Date:November 13, 2013
                • Wedding Location:Varadero, Cuba

Posted 03 October 2012 - 12:42 PM

Congrats I am super happy for you sounds like a long time in the making!

#9 Cherina

Cherina
                • Banned
                • 636 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 02:12 PM

Thank you ladies.! Ty stalk me anytime. I am hoping that the eyes will keep me on task and at my best and I am planning by myself with little family so I am hoping to build a BDW sisterhood.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users