Photo

HDC Photo

• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

#51 Shellolsen

Shellolsen
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 05:11 PM

Hiring HDC was one of best decisions we made for our destination wedding. They were amazing and our pictures are breathtaking. Please see the HDC reviews from myself among other happy clients.

#52 KristinaM

KristinaM
    • VIP Member
    • 3,082 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 18, 2013
    • Wedding Location:Ocean Blue & Sand, Punta Cana
    • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 15 May 2013 - 05:15 AM

I, too, was extremely happy with HDC. Arnaud was always quick to respond and answer any and all questions I had. Miljan was on time, super friendly, and anazing. The wedding day was a little chaotic because it poured in the middle of our cocktail hour so people scrambled, got to the reception too early, and we weren't able to do alot of our pictures during that time. He was so patient and great with us and our group, though and did all of the photos we would have normally done during that time before our trash the dress the next morning. He arranged the date and time that Arnaud would come back to meet with us and give us the photos. He did, and let us go through them all and we loved them!

All in all, we were SO happy with them and have received TONS of comments on how amazing our photos are.

#53 abbeyfedak

abbeyfedak
    • 5 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 07:31 AM

I really cannot say enough good things about HDC photography and Charlie and Arnaud.  Our pictures turned out better than I could have ever imagined and they were both so friendly and professional. Thank you both once again!

#54 Bridetobe2014

Bridetobe2014
      • 161 posts
      • Wedding Date:April 12, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Akumal Beach Resort

Posted 09 June 2013 - 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by kerrynichole 

HDC Photo did an amazing job on my wedding photos! Milan is personable and really cares that you get the best shot possible! I knew nothing about posing and he made me and my husband feel very comfortable. Arnaud is professional and friendly! HDC Photo is the best decision I made for my wedding. The prices are more than reasonable and the quality of the photos are amazing! I received the photos before I left from Dreams Punta Cana and couldn't have been more thrilled. I recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding photographer/videographer! :)

Thank you for the review. I am def going to check them out. I have only heard good things about them. Did they send you all of your proofs/negatives? Do all of their pictures have their water mark on them?

I am excited to marry the most loving man I have ever met and to become part of his amazing family.

#55 Ahenn62313

Ahenn62313
      • 2 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 07:25 AM

they are amazing!! Just used them and our pics are breath taking! all of them could be in a magazine!

#56 Mufin1785

Mufin1785
        • 438 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by Bridetobe2014 

Thank you for the review. I am def going to check them out. I have only heard good things about them. Did they send you all of your proofs/negatives? Do all of their pictures have their water mark on them?

none of my pictures had a watermark on them

#57 jennifer8913

jennifer8913
          • 455 posts
          • Wedding Date:August 9, 2013
          • Wedding Location:Now Larimar, Dominican Republic
          • LocationAllentown, PA

Posted 02 July 2013 - 11:42 AM

I am booked for HDC and I can't wait!! I have heard all good reviews for them!! Very excited! I leave for Punta Cana in 34 days!!!

"ever thine ever mine ever ours"~ Ludwig von Beethoven, and more famously by Mr. Big!

Now Larimar 8/9/13; I married my best friend! 29 of my closest friends and family celebrated with us! Couldn't have wished for anything better :)

#58 Bridetobe2014

Bridetobe2014
          • 161 posts
          • Wedding Date:April 12, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Akumal Beach Resort

Posted 03 July 2013 - 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by jennifer8913 

I am booked for HDC and I can't wait!! I have heard all good reviews for them!! Very excited! I leave for Punta Cana in 34 days!!!

OMG how exciting! I am happy for you. Your date is super close.

I am excited to marry the most loving man I have ever met and to become part of his amazing family.

#59 Junelove

Junelove
          • 28 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 06:31 AM

I just got married in the Hard Rock in Punta Cana and we used HDC....and the only thing i can say is Their work is simply AMAZING!!! EVERYONE LOVES our pictures and most importantly WE love our pictures! they look like they should be in a magazine/ad for a destination wedding we cant get enough of them...BEAUTIFUL!.. and they are PERFECT to work with!

#60 SoonMrsD

SoonMrsD
            • 245 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 05:49 AM

Sooooo has anyone here used HDC at Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe? 

HELP!??!?!?! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users