13 replies to this topic

#11 LisaG

LisaG
  • VIP Member
  • 7,839 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 09:18 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by PVBride
    Your boys looked great, Lisa! Thanks for sharing.
    Thank you!!!

#12 JulieG

JulieG
    • VIP Member
    • 8,323 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 09:26 AM

We did not want my step-dad (FH's dad is not coming, he does not fly) to look the same as the guys, I think the GM's should stand out a little more. Our colours are pink and chocolate brown. The GM's are wearing khaki greeny pants and white shirts and my step-dad is wearing chocolate brown pants with a white shirt and pink tie. He really wanted to wear a tie, so I said that was fine. I think it will look good in pics. My mom is in black and red though, lol. She offered to get pink instead to match better, but she already bought the red stuff so I told her not to worry.

#13 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 10:32 AM

I realized that I posted the picture of the guys that all happened to wear the khaki and white, but I never posted the picture of the guys that were actually TOLD to wear those colors! These are Paul's 2 brothers, his dad, and his best friend.

Click the image to open in full size.

#14 chicago88

chicago88
        • 699 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 10:43 AM

Very Cute. My Dad is wearing a light linen suit w/ a white shirt. I think the GM's are wearing Khaki pants & a white short sleave shirt. My FI is wearing a tan suit, white shirt, turquoise in the tie. BM's are wearing (hopefully) these sapphire dresses (it looks like turquoise). I hope this works?

Therese & Jay
          Riu Ocho Rios, Jamaica2.15.08
          http://tickers.Ticke....1f03/event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users