Sign in to follow this  
Newfiegirl40

APRIL 2013 BRIDES

April 27, 2013 at Secrets St. James in Montego Bay, Jamaica. Just hit the 6 month mark Saturday and can't wait! Also I guess that means I have to get serious about working out. :) Congrats ladies!

Planning for April 5. Haven't reserved the date yet though, but we're flexible on this part. Intimate romantic ceremony on Cayo Levantado island in Samana. Expecting just a couple of guests with us and our "Joey" to hold the ceremony.

Hiii all I am getting married at the paradisus Palma real on April 27 2013!!! Can't believe it's just around the corner! Congrats everyone!
Yay!! That's my date too! Congrats!

Hi ladies!! Just checking to see how everyone's planning is going! I know that with the holidays here the planning has taken a bit of a backseat (so has working out :-/) I have basically been trying to narrow all my choices down and finalize it before the year ends. Happy Holidays Ladies!! It's the calm before the storm!

Hi All,  

We are getting married April 24, 2012 at Now Larimar. 4 Months to go super excited.... I feel like its crunch time for working out to get in shape! When is everyone booking a fitting for their wedding dresses? I booked mine for January as the place I go to said three months in advance is good for the first fitting. Seems soon to mee..... 

Mandie89