Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#341 Cherina

Cherina
  • Banned
  • 636 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 08:02 PM

You are so not the only one, island time is insane. I actually had to tell my WC I don't do well with stress well, this is my timeline needed to avoid stress and if she could not comply here is a list of wedding planners I am looking at do you have a preference??? Now things are moving along. Financially to wait and see costs a few weeks prior is insane!!! I understand and respect she has other brides but if she is working with a bride now she simply respond I am doing XYZ I will look into ... And get back to you by ABC. The whole 3 weeks to reply to an email has stopped. Now it's a pleasure

2.14.14 I can not wait to marry my very best friend ... Again!

#342 hessina85

hessina85
    • 40 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 08:51 PM

Welcome to the forum mscheryl10 & KJRAZZLE like cherina said the mobile version is addictive and you look forward to the updates daily you'll soon find out Congrats !!!

#343 MissJali

MissJali
      • 935 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 09:39 PM

hi girls so I think I have said yes to the dress this weekend! it's the ever popular allure 8862 & I had the tears and all! it's a year left but I know this is the Posted Imageone.

#344 hessina85

hessina85
        • 40 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 09:46 PM

My advice for you is if this is truly the dress do not look at anymore dresses or try on any others because you may have second thoughts...but the dress is gorgeous and I'm sure you look beautiful in it ! Congrats

#345 KJRAZZLE

KJRAZZLE
          • 48 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 09:56 PM

It's gorgeous!

#346 MissJali

MissJali
            • 935 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 10:47 PM

yes hessina! im done looking at dresses! Thanks for the advice!

#347 MK71809

MK71809
              • Site Supporter
              • 112 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 02:52 AM

hi girls so I think I have said yes to the dress this weekend! it's the ever popular allure 8862 & I had the tears and all! it's a year left but I know this is the Posted Imageone.

Beautiful!!!!

#348 mairelys

mairelys
                • 117 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 04:27 AM

Congratulations on finding your dress!

I bought my dress 2 years before my wedding date (we will have been engaged 2 and a half years before marrying) and I'm SO happy to have it all out of the way! No worrying if it will arrive on time. If you've found it, you've found it! And really, who would keep looking at dresses after they've bought theirs? It's awesome advice, but I kind of felt like "duh!" as people shared that with me a lot, haha. 

#349 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
                  • 1,088 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 06:41 AM

Hi Ladies, I'm not really a newbie just been away for a while.  We were supposed to get married June 22, 2013 and unfortunately had to postpone to May 2, 2014 now all booked and ready and back in planning mode..  I love this site

#350 lilpbc

lilpbc
                    • 49 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 07:08 AM

I'm a 2014 bride as well! So excited!!! We have finally decided for Barcelo in Riveria Maya on May 16, 2014. We haven't decided which resort yet but most likely Colonial/Tropical or Palace Deluxe. Congrats to you all Brides! Any of you ladies a Barcelo Bride for may? Would love to start networking with you all and maybe even have a drink or two while there. Lilly
                      Supplies for Weddings, Parties, and Events: https://www.etsy.com/shop/pbcsupplies

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users