Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#3021 MissJali

MissJali
  • 935 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:31 AM

Originally Posted by vas2014 

Who did you book with? I'm having my wedding off the resort and can't seem to use the WC service. We've decided to stay at the Dreams palm Beach,in Punta Cana.

Have you tried contacting Patty from Wright Travel? They own this website and she specializes with the resorts in Punta Cana

#3022 vas2014

vas2014
    • 159 posts
    • Wedding Date:June 15, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Punta Cana

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:34 AM

Have you tried contacting Patty from Wright Travel? They own this website and she specializes with the resorts in Punta Cana

Thank you, I just emailed them. I fell like a deer in head light when it comes too all this stuff. On a good note STD went out.

#3023 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
    • 1,088 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:41 AM

How have to brides book you Wedding packages? We have contacted 2 TA they say it’s too early to book or get group rates. I’m having  a June 2014. Please feel free to share your TA info most of my guest will be flying out of NYC, BWI or PHL. 

I used a TA that specialize in. DW. Its not to far ahead for resort booking I booked in February or March my wedding us May 2014. There are DW TA here on BDW too. .flights might have just come out for june

#3024 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
      • 1,088 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:44 AM

I love this! We're doing purple, aqua and silver. The idea is to have stronger and softer versions of each color (e.g. purple, lavender).  However, I've been wanting something a little more rich than the aqua, and I think teal might be the ticket!

Are you having a wedding party? Which color or colors will they wear?

#3025 pzl101

pzl101
        • 281 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:48 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by MissJali 

guess i better get another vistaprint groupon lol

I just got an email from vistaprint that they are having their "semi annual" sale - up to 60% off

#3026 vas2014

vas2014
          • 159 posts
          • Wedding Date:June 15, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Punta Cana

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by tyrebride2b2013 

I used a TA that specialize in. DW. Its not to far ahead for resort booking I booked in February or March my wedding us May 2014. There are DW TA here on BDW too. .flights might have just come out for june

Than you I have emailed them 

#3027 hclibby1982

hclibby1982
          • 274 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:57 AM

Originally Posted by pzl101 

I just got an email from vistaprint that they are having their "semi annual" sale - up to 60% off

Thanks for sharing.  I'll have to try and get some stuff while I can!

#3028 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
            • 1,088 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 10:02 AM

Hey ladies what is everyone wearing? A beachy casual dress, ball gown, a line vintage etc? Shoes barefoot sandals? I thought I wanted beachy casual but when trying on and searching I like the look of an actual gown. The so called destination dresses just don't scream wedding to me. Those with wedding party what are girls wearing? Short/long dresses? Casual? Haven't picked yet but we've been trying both long and short chiffon. are your guys wearing? Full jacket and ties? Button ups? Etc.etc? We can't decide. Thinking of linen suits but just vest not suit jacket. Maybe just the linen pants and a linen shirt. Oy..just don't no. FI is worried about being hot he is always hot. Guys wearing shoes? Mine are gonna have too he refuses to go barefoot? What about flower girls/ring bearer?

#3029 Jessica Correa

Jessica Correa
              • 270 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 10:03 AM

Originally Posted by vas2014 

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Jessica Correa 

My wedding is June 28,2014 and I already have my rates and rooms on hold.. I think now is the time to get things done. 
                Who did you book with? I'm having my wedding off the resort and can't seem to use the WC service. We've decided to stay at the Dreams palm Beach,in Punta Cana.

My wedding is in Jamaica but I am using Apple Vacation. They have been helping me with the planning and with room reservations. I am not sure how an off site works though.

#3030 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
                • 1,088 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 10:07 AM

Great thanks

Than you I have emailed them 

Great! They should be able to get you ready

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users