Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#3011 Jessica Correa

Jessica Correa
  • 270 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 07:46 AM

Originally Posted by Recy 

Quote:
    Originally Posted by tyrebride2b2013 

Yay! Team FI you got a sit down wow.. I have to sneak sit downs in..love thise colors tangerine and teal very pretty

LOL. Yeah. I sneak sit downs in also.

I wish. It's kind of difficult to have those when I only see him twice a week. -__- I need to move in already lol

#3012 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
    • 1,088 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 08:12 AM

That's how I feel! LOL Shit might as well get our money's worth!

That's right. .the resorts make money off of our promoting atleast we can use all they "include"

I wish. It's kind of difficult to have those when I only see him twice a week. -__- I need to move in already lol

#3013 lorcas

lorcas
      • 297 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 08:12 AM

Originally Posted by tyrebride2b2013 

Yay! Team FI you got a sit down wow.. I have to sneak sit downs in..love thise colors tangerine and teal very pretty

Originally Posted by Recy 

Haha...i sneak them in too! It's funny because now it's become harder to sneak them in since I seem to always start my conversations with him with "..sooo I've been thinking.." His response is always "uh oh, now what?"

WHOOPS! lol 

#3014 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
        • 1,088 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 08:16 AM

Sorry Recy & jessica I hit reply to soon. . We have to fit it in when we can..just little at a time..lol

#3015 hclibby1982

hclibby1982
          • 274 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 08:27 AM

Originally Posted by MissJali 

Yes I totally went to deals and bought the arm rings for my toddler RB and FG, for my other FG i'm thinking one of the inflatable lounge chairs for the water but I might want it for myself! LOL

So I found out my wedding package includes a private rehearsal dinner for 20 people. I originally was going to reserve a spot at the japanese restaurant for 24 people but Im thinking maybe I should take advantage of the free rehearsal dinner with a set menu and do the japanese restaurant another night with the people that won't be at the rehearsal dinner (since it would only be immediate family and the bridal party)

What do you girls think?

I would use it if you can, why not? It's included after all! I'm trying to make sure I take advantage of all the items included in my package that's for sure!

#3016 hclibby1982

hclibby1982
            • 274 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 08:28 AM

Originally Posted by pzl101 

I think my mini freak-out moment got my FI moving ! LOl

He actually sat with me last night to go over details! We looked at photographers, figured out an invitation design and picked out our colors! Cutest moment was when I asked "what should our colors be?" He looks at me with the most perplexed serious face "we have to pick out colors???" I start cracking up and he goes "I'm sorry!! I had no idea! Really! I don't know these things!!"

Luckily I don't mind if he doesn't care about colors, flowers or invites but he actually gave a lot of input which i'm happy about.

I love bright colors so was thinking along the lines of fuschia or coral but they are "too pink" for him. He wants blue and I half jokingly said "and orange?" Half joking because blue and orange are the Mets team colors and we are die-hard baseball and Mets fan. But I do also love orange cause it's so bright.

I google inspiration boards for him (and again he was like "whoa, what are inspiration boards?" lol) and we decided to do lighter shades of blue and orange to fit the tropical destination ... so to be fancy we're calling it "teal and tangerine" lol

Fall Weddings: Combine Autumn & Jewel Tone Wedding Colors - TyingTheKnott.com Wedding Network

Teal and Tangerine, I love it! Very tropical. I've seen similar colors before and it looks great!

#3017 MissJali

MissJali
              • 935 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 08:32 AM

Originally Posted by lorcas 

LOL! that's how I start my conversations with mine also. And his face changes like he's bracing himself for the ideas lol

#3018 vas2014

vas2014
                • 159 posts
                • Wedding Date:June 15, 2014
                • Wedding Location:Punta Cana

Posted 30 July 2013 - 08:43 AM

How have to brides book you Wedding packages?

We have contacted 2 TA they say it’s too early to book or get group rates.

I’m having  a June 2014.

Please feel free to share your TA info most of my guest will be flying out of NYC, BWI or PHL. 

#3019 Jessica Correa

Jessica Correa
                • 270 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 08:53 AM

Originally Posted by vas2014 

How have to brides book you Wedding packages?

We have contacted 2 TA they say it’s too early to book or get group rates.

I’m having  a June 2014.

Please feel free to share your TA info most of my guest will be flying out of NYC, BWI or PHL. 

My wedding is June 28,2014 and I already have my rates and rooms on hold.. I think now is the time to get things done. 

#3020 vas2014

vas2014
                  • 159 posts
                  • Wedding Date:June 15, 2014
                  • Wedding Location:Punta Cana

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:14 AM

My wedding is June 28,2014 and I already have my rates and rooms on hold.. I think now is the time to get things done. 

Who did you book with? I'm having my wedding off the resort and can't seem to use the WC service. We've decided to stay at the Dreams palm Beach,in Punta Cana.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users