beachbride14

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

Originally Posted by MissJali View Post

Denise very nice!!!!! If i did it again, i would've done photo magnets for everyone, i made a few for family but my stubborn ass had to haveeee boarding pass and passports lol.

Jali:

I too wanted those, Im sticking to the passports, but I figured these would be better on peoples fridge's. Plus I want o start budgeting NOW, cuz I know things get crazy later.

I plan on using your passport template. :o)

Originally Posted by DeeP10 View Post

Jali:

I too wanted those, Im sticking to the passports, but I figured these would be better on peoples fridge's. Plus I want o start budgeting NOW, cuz I know things get crazy later.

I plan on using your passport template. :o)

DeeP10 do you have a link to the passport template?

Where did you find them at?
Sorry for the delay. I happen to have a Deals about 5 min from my house and they still had clear ones left.

DeeP10 do you have a link to the passport template?
Miss Jali can send them to you. :0) It is her work, I don't want to pass it on without her permission. :0)

You guys are gonna wake up and crack up. I'm still sitting here trying to reach my 150. With or without you! Lol:rolleyes: I'm at 145. So I'll stop so I can have a " 150" party when u guys are on tomorrow! Night night. I need a life

I am so sorry mine is the same she's suppose to be the matron of honor but will probably fly in and out on the day of the wedding grrrrrr!
Fly in/out the same day?? That seems so silly, why are people so ridiculous???