Photo

woop woop Sun Surf Sand's Planning Journal with Lots of Pics :) :)

• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

#101 Jenn963

Jenn963
  • 200 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:09 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by sun surf sand 

These are my finished tinny OOT Bags, they contain:

Advil 2 pack
     Imodium 2 pack

4 (sun) burn relief gel packs - ebay

Personalized spf lip balm

Hand sanitizer– bath and body works

Emergen-C 2 packs

Bug spray wipes 2 Packs

Nail file

Key and money tip holder

And silicon waterproof watch–  Aliexpress

Hi there! love your thread!! you seem to be SO organized i love it!!   May I ask where you bought your Advil and Imodium packs from? cannot find anywhere! please and thank you! 

#102 misslaura11

misslaura11
    • 49 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:05 AM

Oh I'm loving your planning ... Your dress is beautiful .... I'm also planning on having a similar bouquet as you .... Would you mind also sending me your wedding programme? My email is misslauretta@hotmail.co.uk It would help me so much - thanks very much :) Laura xx

#103 RachelHolmes21

RachelHolmes21
      • 167 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 09:40 AM

Luggage Tags: I had a lot of fun with this project.  For the clear luggage tags I purchased ID badge holders from Staples. I think it was like $14.00 for 25 don’t quote me on that though.  The templates I again designed in publisher. I used their blank business card template and then made it slightly bigger.  Print double sided insert into luggage tags and away you go :) IMG_0405.JPG   IMG_0406.JPG  IMG_0407.JPG   IMG_0410.JPG   IMG_0408.JPG IMG_0409.JPG     Key Card and Tip Money Holder: These were my first eBay purchase EVER, I know get with the times right. I ordered 2 lots of 25 Business ID Card Badge Holders with zippers.  The eBay shop I ordered from was gcishoponline Each lot was £4.99 with free shipping so my total came to $16.45 Canadian. I     IMG_0447.JPG    IMG_0446.JPG     Programs A lot of the program template aside from a few adjustments came again from wonderful inspiration of past brides who had nicely posted there programs.    Program Pg1.jpg Program Pg2.jpg     Programs Cont. “So You’re going to sit through a wedding” inspiration came from the wonderful blog offbeatbride.com again I tweaked it to make it fit for my purpose   Sit through a Wedding.jpg Sit Through a wedding2.jpg

Moorea, I love you boarding pass invites and programs! Would you mind sending me the templates? Rachelholmes21@gmail.com Thank you! Rachel

#104 Tbasgall

Tbasgall
        • 152 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:39 AM

Your dress is beautiful and I think you did an amazing job on the garland.

#105 samantha2

samantha2
          • 66 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:09 PM

Thank you so much for sharing.  Looking at using your program idea!  

#106 soontobeawalsh

soontobeawalsh
            • 197 posts
            • Wedding Date:April 9, 2014
            • Wedding Location:Grand Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:08 PM

Your program is amazing!!  If your still here please please send me the template of your program.....  angus.kayla@gmail.com

Thanks so much!!!!

#107 cowgrlnfw

cowgrlnfw
            • 1 posts

Posted 05 August 2016 - 10:15 AM

I love this and Ive been looking for the "So youre going to sit through a wedding" program but not in the folded version.  I love this!  If anyone can email me the template for "So youre going to sit through a wedding" program...this would be awesome!

please email me at cowgrlnfw@yahoo.com

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users