My DIY Projects !!! Boarding Pass Invite, Ceremony Program Fans, Envelope liners, Wrap around labels - Pic Heavy

With all the help and inspiration i got from everyone on here i figured it was only right that i share what i came up with.

For boarding pass and ceremony fans i used aylee bit template 

All clip art came from dafont.com

MATERIALS

Envelope liners - wedding themed wrapping paper (walmart)

Wrap around labels - ivory cardstock, stamp  (michaels) 

Boarding Passes - Metallic Cream Linen Cardstock (paperandmore) 

Ticket Jackets and Ceremony Programs  - Metallic Lagoon Cardstock (paperandmore)

Envelopes - Metallic Bronze #10 and Metallic Lagoon 4 bar (envelopemall)

PIcked up at Michaels

Rotary Trimmer

1/8 Hole punch

Sand Dollar/Starfish Punch

Rounded Corner Punch

Scissors

Zots glue dots

Bone folder

aqua ribbon

Bronze brads

ENVELOPE LINERS AND WEDDING BROCHURE 

magnet and carrier card ordered from magnetstreet

DSC03774.JPG

WRAP AROUND ADDRESS LABELS

DSC03785.JPG

DSC00090.JPG

BOARDING PASS INVITATIONS

BELLY BAND & MONOGRAM

DSC00078.JPG

TICKET JACKET

DSC00088.JPG

4 PAGE BOARDING PASS (WITH TEAR OFF RETURN TICKET)

DSC00087.JPG

DSC00089.JPG     CEREMONY PROGRAM FANS     IMG_0683.JPG     STARFISH PUNCH OUTS ON ZOT GLUE DOTS IMG_0450.jpg

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No problem. First, I used the fan ceremony program template from aylee bits and designed the actually program.  I then printed those out on ivory resume paper and cut the individual petals out.  Next, i took a sheet of cardboard and traced around the program petal, leaving enough space for some border, and made three stencils out of it.  We then used the lagoon cardstock and cut the larger petals from that paper.  Next we used a glue sticks and attached the program petals to the larger colored petals.  I then used the sand dollar/starfish puncher and made starfish from the scrap paper left over from cutting the petals out and previous diy projects.  I took those starfish and placed them on the zots sheet in order to add the adhesive to the back of them.  Next, i attached the starfish to the cover page of the program.  Then i used the 1/8 hole punch to punch through two petals and then lined the holes in those two up with the other two petals and punched through them.  For the last step added a brad to the set of four and that was it.

I hope this explains it, if you have anymore questions dont hesitate.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • Hi everyone! I have been doing lots of research on various wedding venues all around Mexico, my fiance wants a destination wedding and I am happy to have a wedding wherever so long as the vibe is right and guests are happy!  I have been seriously looking at Cabo Azul and was trying to find potential costs for them, but only found a page about their wedding costs from 2010. Does anyone have any updated information on costs / reviews they would like to share of this venue? Or advice in general, anything helps. Thanks so much, happy wedding planning to all!
    • Hello everyone, I am dreaming of a wedding in Costa Rica and was wondering if I could get any help with venues and wedding planners. I am thinking Tamarindo because a close friend of mine lives there and I've been in town more than a couple of times, she's being helpful but is at a loss when it comes to this subject really so I was wondering if anyone here had recommendations. I am not closed to other town suggestions either, if I happen to find a good place and staff somewhere else. These are the places I have so far, has anyone had any experience with any of them?  Stay In Tamarindo Luxury Villas in Costa Rica Luxury Villas Pinilla Tropical Homes of Costa Rica The Point Luxury Villa Thank you so much for your help!
    • Have you ever considered having a wedding inside a bubble? With the current global situation, many couples are looking for unique and creative ways to celebrate their special day while keeping their guests safe. A wedding inside a bubble could provide a whimsical and intimate setting for your ceremony and reception. Imagine saying your vows surrounded by a beautiful bubble filled with twinkling lights and flowers, creating a magical atmosphere for you and your loved ones to enjoy.
    • Adult only resort or not? Let's discuss the pros and cons of choosing an adult-only resort for your honeymoon. While some couples may appreciate the peace and quiet that comes with an adults-only environment, others may prefer a more family-friendly atmosphere. What are your thoughts on this? Have you had any experiences at adult-only resorts that you'd like to share? Let's hear your opinions and recommendations!
    • When it comes to planning a wedding, one of the most exciting parts is choosing the perfect wedding favours for your guests. These small tokens of appreciation are a great way to thank your loved ones for being a part of your special day and to make them feel appreciated.
  • Topics