Karen Luiza
  • 23 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 06:21 AM

I think you get to choose the venue for the cocktail party

#162 taralouise

taralouise
    • 19 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 11:58 AM

* this is for the complimentary wedding package * those are the centerpieces of the exotic peacock in cozumel palace (everything is included in the tables except the "pi±atas" *

Hello thankyou for posting these they look great :-) x

#163 taralouise

taralouise
      • 19 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 12:05 PM

Hi Charlene , We have had our birth certificates stamped (apostile) but we are getting them translated in Mexico. I had an email the other day from thomas cook saying that the new law in Mexico now is that you have to have them translated when you arrive in mexico! Has anyone else had this email? We were going to do this anyway but just wondered if anyone had received the same info? If you add me on facebook I can add you to the groups that everyone talks about. (Donna smith on facebook) Hope planning is going well Donna

Hello I have has a letter from Thomas cook to say we now do it all in resort,I asked hays my travel agent and they confirmed to :) x

#164 CharleneFerrell

CharleneFerrell
        • 37 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 10:42 AM

Hello I have has a letter from Thomas cook to say we now do it all in resort,I asked hays my travel agent and they confirmed to :) x

Yeah Hayes & Jarvis called me too :) x x

#165 kellielouise

kellielouise
          • 4 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 01:37 PM

hi we are also getting married on the 31st october 2013 at the moon palace at 1pm, as it stands its just the 2 of us and our 3 children.

fly out on the 24th oct-5th nov with virgin.

can someone tell me the FB groups please.

#166 kellielouise

kellielouise
            • 4 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 01:06 PM

Hello fellow October Brides! I'm also gettting married at moon palace October 31, 2013, a Day of the Dead/Halloween wedding! I'm very excited and nervous!  As I can see a few of you are ahead of me with dates, I can't wait to see how they all turn out.  Hopfully we can keep each other updated with resort info! -Ashley

I Also getting married on Halloween!! At the moment only the 2 of us and our 3 kids!! Do you have a time booked? were at 1pm just booked the complimentary wedding! Ill look at out for you!!

#167 Pitu273

Pitu273
              • 3 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 09:07 AM

Hi Ladies,

I'm also getting married at Moon Palace (Cancun).  My date is Oct. 25th, 2013.  What are your thoughts on videography?  I'm not a fan of the services that they already have.  My cousin is a photographer.  I think I am going to go in that direction for photography.  

I would love to hear how everybody's planning is going.  Have you already picked your ceremony and reception sites?

Best,

Nicole

#168 Pitu273

Pitu273
                • 3 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 07:49 AM

Hi Ladies,

You do get to choose the sites for the ceremony, cocktail, and reception.  I got the following pictures to help choose.  They say you can select them on site, but I think it is a good idea to pick something ahead of time, especially if you plan on decorating and working with vendors. 

Keep me posted with info!

Take care,

Nicole

Attached Files

#169 Wedding Dj In Cancun

Wedding Dj In Cancun
                  • Vendor
                  • 92 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:21 AM

Hello Brides to be We have speacial discounts for October for more Information:

info@discomovilcancun.com

#170 breanna

breanna
                    • 3 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 05:15 PM

Hey ladies! I am getting married the 28th of October 2013. Any tips for us!?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users