Jump to content

Photo

WW for 2008 Brides


  • Please log in to reply
278 replies to this topic

#71 AlmostMrsForbes

AlmostMrsForbes
  • Jr. Member
  • 238 posts

    Posted 07 February 2008 - 10:52 PM

    Nope - haven't been adding the activity points. figured i'd lose faster if i don't ... maybe i need to add them, though?

    #72 Maura

    Maura

      VIP Member

    • VIP Member
    • 5,752 posts
    • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

    Posted 08 February 2008 - 01:45 AM

    my best friend does WW too and she told me that in the beginning her leader told her to eat all of her points because she was eating less than her daily allowance figuring that she would lose weight faster, but she actually wasnt losing at all when she wasnt eating all her points. once she started eating all her points, it was a lot easier for her! and the activity points help, but make sure you do it smart, for example use your extra points for something with protein or use protein powder mixed with OJ and a couple strawberries with ice in the blender. it helps your muscles recover after the workout and is good for you too.

    i was really good today, i get 21 points and i managed to eat 20 and didnt feel hungry. i was going to work out tonight but i was just so exhausted from work and taking care of showing our apartment to a possible new tenant (who decided to take the apt! yay to only having to show it once!). hopefully i will be good and make it to the gym the next few days in a row.

    does anyone else have trouble drinking all their water? i can usually only manage about 2 liters per day and even then i am peeing my pants like every 45 mins! my coworkers must think i have problems that i get up to go to the bathroom so often!

    #73 Yari

    Yari
    • VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

      Posted 08 February 2008 - 02:11 AM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by AlmostMrsForbes
      Nope - haven't been adding the activity points. figured i'd lose faster if i don't ... maybe i need to add them, though?
      You should, especially if your hungry.

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by mauraw
      my best friend does WW too and she told me that in the beginning her leader told her to eat all of her points because she was eating less than her daily allowance figuring that she would lose weight faster, but she actually wasnt losing at all when she wasnt eating all her points. once she started eating all her points, it was a lot easier for her! and the activity points help, but make sure you do it smart, for example use your extra points for something with protein or use protein powder mixed with OJ and a couple strawberries with ice in the blender. it helps your muscles recover after the workout and is good for you too.

      i was really good today, i get 21 points and i managed to eat 20 and didnt feel hungry. i was going to work out tonight but i was just so exhausted from work and taking care of showing our apartment to a possible new tenant (who decided to take the apt! yay to only having to show it once!). hopefully i will be good and make it to the gym the next few days in a row.

      does anyone else have trouble drinking all their water? i can usually only manage about 2 liters per day and even then i am peeing my pants like every 45 mins! my coworkers must think i have problems that i get up to go to the bathroom so often!
      I have the WW water mug and it really helps me get all my water in. Basically if one mug is all the water you need. It is easier for me to regulate how much I take in.

      #74 Yari

      Yari
      • VIP Member
      • 10,928 posts

        Posted 08 February 2008 - 02:08 PM

        Happy Friday WW girls!

        May you have a great weekend on points!

        It is super hard for me to stay on track during the weekend, but I am going to try very hard. My FMIL & FFIL are in town and staying with us. We are going to Disneyland this afternoon, I need to stay away from the churros.

        Don't forget to drink your water.

        #75 Cole5worm

        Cole5worm
        • Jr. Member
        • 371 posts

          Posted 08 February 2008 - 05:18 PM

          Hello! I am not on WW but i have been before and i like it alot. I am doing this all liquid diet though the hospital.. now mind you it is pretty pricy but in 3 and a half months i have lost 56 lbs!! I have about 30 more I'd like to lose but if I only drop 20 more it would be okay.. only thing that sucks about this is that i have to slowly add food back in to up my matabolism back to wehre it once was! buy yay for getting wedding dress/bathing suit ready girls!!!!

          #76 nkslats79

          nkslats79
          • Newbie
          • 8 posts

            Posted 13 February 2008 - 09:03 PM

            I recently joined and need all the help I can get. I lost 32 lbs. with WW before I had kids,then gained 50 lbs with my first and only added onto that. So now- I'm looking to lose 85 lbs, but I've already lost 7lbs. this month without even working out that much. I'm glad other people are doing it too. I definitely need someone to get my butt in gear!!!

            #77 Yari

            Yari
            • VIP Member
            • 10,928 posts

              Posted 13 February 2008 - 09:07 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by nkslats79
              I recently joined and need all the help I can get. I lost 32 lbs. with WW before I had kids,then gained 50 lbs with my first and only added onto that. So now- I'm looking to lose 85 lbs, but I've already lost 7lbs. this month without even working out that much. I'm glad other people are doing it too. I definitely need someone to get my butt in gear!!!
              Welcome, 7lbs is awesome!

              #78 AlmostMrsForbes

              AlmostMrsForbes
              • Jr. Member
              • 238 posts

                Posted 14 February 2008 - 06:28 PM

                ugh ... totally fell off the ww wagon today. 2 cupcakes for breakfast - damn those bakers in my office and a sub for lunch.

                tomorrow is another day, right? :-)

                #79 Betsy

                Betsy

                  VIP Member

                • VIP Member
                • 4,513 posts

                  Posted 14 February 2008 - 06:32 PM

                  That's the best thing about WW - one day doesn't have to mess up your whole week!! Maybe do some extra cardio or something and then you don't have to worry! (cupcakes are my weakness yumm)

                  #80 Maura

                  Maura

                    VIP Member

                  • VIP Member
                  • 5,752 posts
                  • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

                  Posted 14 February 2008 - 06:34 PM

                  dont feel bad, last weekend i ate enchiladas for lunch on saturday and then my FI made garlic bread pizza for dinner. i was like are you serious? come on you know i cant eat like this!

                  i weigh in on fridays, but i was too excited to wait and i stepped on my scale this morning, and ive lost 3.5 pounds in 2 weeks so far! so a little cupcake overdose won't totally derail you :)




                  0 user(s) are reading this topic

                  0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users