Photo

Has anybody used Elite Media Concepts for videography?

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#1 tanya2chris

tanya2chris
  • Banned
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 06:51 PM

I have searched high and low and have not been able to find a good videographer. Elite Media Concepts is definitely the best. They offer cinematography servies...they shoot full HD and its like a movie. 

My concern is that no one else is talking about them. I see on their website that they only do a limited amount of weddings per year but I would really love a review before I book. 

Please help.

#2 tanya2chris

tanya2chris
    • Banned
    • 6 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 06:51 PM

I forgot there website is www.elitemconcepts.com

#3 halfmoonbride2b

halfmoonbride2b
      • 12 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 05:51 PM

I used them. We were married on 3/31/12. Our video is on their website. They were the best...super professional and so creative. My husband and I are still in awe. Everyone who sees our video says that it looks like a movie. You will not be disappointed. I was not going to have any videography because the quality in Jamaica was less than desirable. I found elite media a month before the wedding and they had just been added to the vendor list at Half Moon. We moved things around to have them capture our day. Here is the link to our video: I hope this is helpful.

#4 Laura2013

Laura2013
        • 177 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 05:08 AM

I love your video, they did an awesome job!! Thanks for providing feedback on them. I just sent them an email.

#5 shannonmarie

shannonmarie
          • 683 posts
          • Wedding Date:June 14, 2013
          • Wedding Location:Now Jade Rivera Cancun - Pergola
          • LocationCharlotte, North Carolina

Posted 27 June 2012 - 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by halfmoonbride2b 

I used them. We were married on 3/31/12. Our video is on their website. They were the best...super professional and so creative. My husband and I are still in awe. Everyone who sees our video says that it looks like a movie. You will not be disappointed. I was not going to have any videography because the quality in Jamaica was less than desirable. I found elite media a month before the wedding and they had just been added to the vendor list at Half Moon. We moved things around to have them capture our day. Here is the link to our video:

I hope this is helpful.

Your video brought tears to my eyes! Your wedding was beautiful! I loved how your husband had to wipe away tears as you walked down the aisle!! Congratulations! 

62 guest booked, plus Bride and Groom!

#6 tanya2chris

tanya2chris
          • Banned
          • 6 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 06:53 AM

Your video brought tears to my eyes too. Congratulations!!! Sharita THANKS A MILLION for the feedback. I am definitely going with them. 

#7 queena427

queena427
            • 65 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 10:37 AM

Beautiful video Sharita!  Did you use their DJ services as well?  If so, how was it?  Thanks.

#8 halfmoonbride2b

halfmoonbride2b
              • 12 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 12:28 PM

Thanks everyone for all the kind words. We did use their DJ services and it was great because we were able to create our playlist on their website! The we're truly awesome! Check out our reception video......there were 40 guests but we partied like there were 400!

#9 queena427

queena427
                • 65 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by halfmoonbride2b 

Thanks everyone for all the kind words. We did use their DJ services and it was great because we were able to create our playlist on their website! The we're truly awesome! Check out our reception video......there were 40 guests but we partied like there were 400!

Looks like you guys had alot of fun!  Thanks!

#10 DivaBride2Be

DivaBride2Be
                  • 37 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 09:51 AM

Hi, Im also seriously thinking of hiring elite media concepts. I was extremely blown away by their website and its like no other and it looks so unique. I want them!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users