Originally Posted by coconoir1908 View Post

These came our gorgeous!  Congrats

Thanks coco! I hope that all of my wedding details come together as perfectly for me as they did for you. Your wedding was beautiful.

You did a wonderful job with these invites! The flowers detail is gorgeous! I'm getting married a week after you and making my own invites as well and these are soooo inspiring! Thanks for sharing!

You did a wonderful job with these invites! The flowers detail is gorgeous! I'm getting married a week after you and making my own invites as well and these are soooo inspiring! Thanks for sharing!
Thanks for the compliment and good luck with your DIY invites, I'm sure they'll be fantastic! Make sure you share them when you're done, I'll keep an eye out.

Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 View Post

I just realized I have yet to see or tell you how absolutely amazing your invites are!!!! AWESOME JOB!!

You should really consider designing invitations as a job. :o)

Thanks Britney! Should I ever find myself searching for a new career path, I'll keep the invite business in mind. This project was definitely rewarding, and I had a lot of fun helping with your design too!

Wow great job... I do mine then delete them then do them... yours make me want to keep going and keep my fingers crossed that they turn out like this!

Originally Posted by jolene028 View Post

Wow great job... I do mine then delete them then do them... yours make me want to keep going and keep my fingers crossed that they turn out like this!

Don't give up, I promise it will be worth it in the end. Have fun, and good luck!