Photo

Nora and Chris Photography Contest - Free Destination Wedding Photography

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#21 aFoltz13

aFoltz13
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 10:03 AM

My fiance Blake and I met over 4 years ago at a mutual friend's birthday party and I was instantly hooked! After that night though he didn't really seem interested in getting to know me but I was always asking our friends about him. When my birthday finally rolled around about 6 months later I begged my friend to invite him to our little get together. After he finally realized how awesome I really am, he asked me out on our first date! Since my name is Ariel, I've always had a love for anything Disney and on April 20, 2008 he asked me to be his little mermaid <3

#22 aFoltz13

aFoltz13
    • 5 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 10:05 AM

My fiance Blake and I met over 4 years ago at a mutual friend's birthday party and I was instantly hooked! After that night though he didn't really seem interested in getting to know me but I was always asking our friends about him. When my birthday finally rolled around about 6 months later I begged my friend to invite him to our little get together. After he finally realized how awesome I really am, he asked me out on our first date! Since my name is Ariel, I've always had a love for anything Disney and on April 20, 2008 he asked me to be his little mermaid <3

#23 aFoltz13

aFoltz13
      • 5 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 10:09 AM

#24 JessiTaylor

JessiTaylor
        • 296 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 01:54 PM

I love reading these stories too =) unfortunately im english so im not eligible for the competition, but at least i can still see other peoples stories/pics! All the best competitions are for US/Canadias booooo!

#25 aFoltz13

aFoltz13
          • 5 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 03:45 PM

#26 aFoltz13

aFoltz13
            • 5 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 03:46 PM

#27 fallfromgrace

fallfromgrace
              • 200 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 06:04 AM

These stories are great.  We were over at Nora and Chris' house yesterday reading these and thinking how wonderful this contest is!

#28 Nora NandCPhoto

Nora NandCPhoto
                • 27 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 06:56 AM

Fallfromgrace, it was so nice to have you over yesterday to go through some of these with us.  I love it when past brides become friends!

#29 cander916

cander916
                  • 8 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 09:00 AM

Carl and I aren't your typical couple. It started with a Tweet. He mentioned me one random night, a year and half ago, asking me what my Twitter name stood for and then our friendship took off. I was finishing my senior year of undergraduate study when tragedy took us both by surprise. I lost a close friend and Carl lost his mentor and Uncle. Although I lived in Maryland and Carl lived in New York, we never felt closer to each other. We bonded and before I knew it we were skyping, making weekend trips to see each other and meeting each other's families. I graduated from college started working and now we are both career driven professionals in our 20s.

1. We appreciate the small things and we always let each other know how we feel.

2. WE LOVE TO LAUGH and we have no problem making fools of ourselves.

FIRST DATE- ICE SKATING

First Date.JPG

3.  We have love based on understanding, faith and commitment.

bond.JPG

We got engaged on New Years Day 2012 and the wedding is set for August 2013 at Iberostar Rose Hall Suites Resort in Jamaica. 

#30 cander916

cander916
                    • 8 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 09:01 AM

Carl and I aren't your typical couple. It started with a Tweet. He mentioned me one random night, a year and half ago, asking me what my Twitter name stood for and then our friendship took off. I was finishing my senior year of undergraduate study when tragedy took us both by surprise. I lost a close friend and Carl lost his mentor and Uncle. Although I lived in Maryland and Carl lived in New York, we never felt closer to each other. We bonded and before I knew it we were skyping, making weekend trips to see each other and meeting each other's families. I graduated from college started working and now we are both career driven professionals in our 20s.

1. We appreciate the small things and we always let each other know how we feel.

2. WE LOVE TO LAUGH and we have no problem making fools of ourselves.

FIRST DATE- ICE SKATING

First Date.JPG

3.  We have love based on understanding, faith and commitment.

bond.JPG

We got engaged on New Years Day 2012 and the wedding is set for August 2013 at Iberostar Rose Hall Suites Resort in Jamaica. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users