Photo

DominiqueAmber's Wedding Planning Blog

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#71 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 02:18 PM

OMG Ms. Lady you have been a busy busy busy lady!  I am in AWE to say the least!  May God continue to bless and cover you on your journey!

#72 dominiqueamber

dominiqueamber
    • 923 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by bahamasbound 

AMAZING!!!! Your blog is awesome! So glad I decided to click on it since I saw it on the home page. I'm new to the site....

I'm also planning on getting married in the Bahamas so I can't wait to keep reading!!

I'm so glad you did also! If I can help with Bahamas plans please let me know! :)

#73 dominiqueamber

dominiqueamber
      • 923 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

OMG Ms. Lady you have been a busy busy busy lady!  I am in AWE to say the least!  May God continue to bless and cover you on your journey!

I have! Thank you that was a very kind message...I feel blessed! 

#74 dominiqueamber

dominiqueamber
        • 923 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 01:33 PM

I need to update you guys...I almost feel like I want to cease blogging because I'm a bit embarrassed and overwhelmed...A lot has happened in the past couple weeks and while I still get to marry the RIGHT man I will not be having my dream Bahamas wedding....I'm full of mixed emotions but am trying to focus on the positive...My wedding will now be a destination wedding - in Virginia Beach, Virginia! It has opened the flood gates of what DIY I can do since there are no limitations to what I can bring! I will hopefully catch up blogging soon and I have lots of pictures to share with you guys! <3 AmberDominique

#75 kisha311

kisha311
          • Site Supporter
          • 259 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 01:46 PM

No need to feel embarrassed, we all face many challenges when it comes to a wedding. Please don't cease blogging, you are such an inspiration! I will anxiously await to read the next installment of your wedding planning adventures. Planning a wedding is never easy, regardless of it being in the Bahamas or Virginia Beach. Now you can really go crazy with the DIY, maybe even get those milk bottles going!

Originally Posted by dominiqueamber 

I need to update you guys...I almost feel like I want to cease blogging because I'm a bit embarrassed and overwhelmed...A lot has happened in the past couple weeks and while I still get to marry the RIGHT man I will not be having my dream Bahamas wedding....I'm full of mixed emotions but am trying to focus on the positive...My wedding will now be a destination wedding - in Virginia Beach, Virginia! It has opened the flood gates of what DIY I can do since there are no limitations to what I can bring! I will hopefully catch up blogging soon and I have lots of pictures to share with you guys! <3 AmberDominique

Beaches Turks & Caicos - 30 Rooms booked with 80 guests confirmed so far!

#76 acireta

acireta
            • Site Supporter
            • 750 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:23 PM

Please don't feel embarassed! Things always change with weddings during the process, and like you said, you're marrying the right guy in the end of all the planning, even if you feel overwhelmed for a bit, which is totally understandable with such a change!

I hope everything is okay, and please know that there are many of us who are loving your planning thread and are here to support you!!

Originally Posted by dominiqueamber 

Erica & Al - April 3, 2012 - St. Thomas, USVI

Planning Thread

Wedding & AHR Pics

#77 shanandcal

shanandcal
              • 103 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 09:32 PM

I have just stayed up until 1:30am reading your blog (I need to be up at 5am), but is was worth is because...I LOVE you blog! I can't wait to read more.

#78 dominiqueamber

dominiqueamber
                • 923 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 05:01 AM

Originally Posted by kisha311 

No need to feel embarrassed, we all face many challenges when it comes to a wedding. Please don't cease blogging, you are such an inspiration! I will anxiously await to read the next installment of your wedding planning adventures. Planning a wedding is never easy, regardless of it being in the Bahamas or Virginia Beach. Now you can really go crazy with the DIY, maybe even get those milk bottles going!

I tol everyone if I'm here there will be more projects! And that's a good thing and a bad thing! Thanks for your sweet message!

#79 dominiqueamber

dominiqueamber
                  • 923 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 05:02 AM

Originally Posted by acireta 

Please don't feel embarassed! Things always change with weddings during the process, and like you said, you're marrying the right guy in the end of all the planning, even if you feel overwhelmed for a bit, which is totally understandable with such a change!

I hope everything is okay, and please know that there are many of us who are loving your planning thread and are here to support you!!

I have more offers to help since were local and that''s great....It's starting to come together but I had to take a short break to get my thoughts together. I appreciate your kind words and the support from the community! 

#80 dominiqueamber

dominiqueamber
                    • 923 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 05:05 AM

Originally Posted by shanandcal 

I have just stayed up until 1:30am reading your blog (I need to be up at 5am), but is was worth is because...I LOVE you blog! I can't wait to read more.

I actually want to keep blogging because of your comment. The fact that you care so much is the reason I started blogging! I broke my camera by dropping it, so my posts are on hold right now but I'm going to work this weekend to get caught up and start back again! Thanks for reading and commenting! Please don't be sleepy at work on my account..the posts are not going anywhere :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users