May 2013 Brides

• Please log in to reply
2335 replies to this topic

#831 danak71

danak71
  • Site Supporter
  • 264 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:27 AM

Danak71 Your passports are to die for! I love how they have resort info and travel and ta info. I wish wish wish I had done these! I bet I would have had more guests had I included more resort information.

Thank you SO much! I can't take credit for them though. I bought the template from a bride off Weddingbee and then had my graphic design person customize it for us with the excursion info and RSVP details. I think people will be excited to get them but most of my folks booked their rooms back in May. We have 60 ppl booked so far I'm thinking maybe these invitations might push another 10 or so over the edge LOL Just glad to have them done! Now she and I can get started on door hangers, favor tags, custom menus, itineraries, check-in cards, welcome letter, and programs. LOL so much done but still so much left to do! :-)

#832 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
    • 1,350 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:35 AM

Originally Posted by danak71 

Thank you SO much! I can't take credit for them though. I bought the template from a bride off Weddingbee and then had my graphic design person customize it for us with the excursion info and RSVP details. I think people will be excited to get them but most of my folks booked their rooms back in May. We have 60 ppl booked so far I'm thinking maybe these invitations might push another 10 or so over the edge LOL
      Just glad to have them done! Now she and I can get started on door hangers, favor tags, custom menus, itineraries, check-in cards, welcome letter, and programs. LOL so much done but still so much left to do! :-)

60 people... WOW!!! I wish my guests would get on the ball!

Can't wait to see your next DIYs!!!.. I'm in dire need of inspiration. ;o)

#833 Tulumbride2013

Tulumbride2013
      • 670 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:46 AM

60 is like... Whoa! That's awesome! Good for you! I'm jealous. Basically all of my guests re my fianc©s family... I only have my parents.... Grrrr...can't wait to see more DIYs! FI won't let me take on anymore. :( he is such a party pooper. I wanna do napkin rings so bad!

#834 casontag

casontag
        • 50 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 11:17 AM

I still have a few pages to read through in his thread, but I'm super excited to become apart of it. Our date is may 19, 2013 Key west, Florida. Love everyone's ideas! Super inspired!

#835 heather1214

heather1214
          • 229 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by Tulumbride2013 

60 is like... Whoa! That's awesome! Good for you! I'm jealous. Basically all of my guests re my fianc©s family... I only have my parents.... Grrrr...can't wait to see more DIYs! FI won't let me take on anymore. he is such a party pooper. I wanna do napkin rings so bad!

Napkin rings?!  where did you get your ideas?  I hadn't even thought of those....

#836 ChocoTaco7568

ChocoTaco7568
            • 955 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 11:26 AM

I still have a few pages to read through in his thread, but I'm super excited to become apart of it. Our date is may 19, 2013 Key west, Florida. Love everyone's ideas! Super inspired!

Welcome to BDW and the May 2013 Tuesday... Happy planning!

#837 ChocoTaco7568

ChocoTaco7568
              • 955 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 11:27 AM

Welcome to BDW and the May 2013 Tuesday... Happy planning!

May 2013 thread... I hate my Droid sometimes

#838 Tulumbride2013

Tulumbride2013
                • 670 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 11:49 AM

Napkin rings?!  where did you get your ideas?  I hadn't even thought of those....

Dude I seen the cutest burlap and starfish napkin rings on some ones planning thread here onBDW, I'll try to track down who it was. But she just used PVC pipe cut to little lengths... And just glue gunned the burlap on. Super cute and easy, plus we have a on of PVC in the garage. But I wanna do like fish net ones...

#839 Tulumbride2013

Tulumbride2013
                  • 670 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 11:52 AM

Congrats and welcome!! You will love it here. Ok also just realized I used "dude" in my last post. So sorry... It's a very VA/east coast thing to say and looks and sounds ridiculous lol ..

#840 ChocoTaco7568

ChocoTaco7568
                    • 955 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by Tulumbride2013 

Congrats and welcome!! You will love it here.
                      Ok also just realized I used "dude" in my last post. So sorry... It's a very VA/east coast thing to say and looks and sounds ridiculous lol ..

LOL... so true. I read your message and thought nothing of it.  I'm from the east coast but live in the pacific NW now and whenever I through that word out in conversation, people look at me funny.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users