Jump to content

Photo

May 2013 Brides


  • Please log in to reply
2335 replies to this topic

#791 danak71

danak71
  • Site Supporter
  • 264 posts

    Posted 08 October 2012 - 07:31 PM

    So excited! Invitations are finally finished and going to the printer tomorrow!



    #792 Dazeydawl

    Dazeydawl
    • Member
    • 861 posts

      Posted 08 October 2012 - 07:45 PM

      Originally Posted by heather1214 

      Do you have the christmas tree shops there?  They have TONS of travel items!!!  And I believe they carry aloe all year round!

      Aw.. no we dont have any christmas tree shops. hopefully its not too much to get some shipped!



      #793 Dazeydawl

      Dazeydawl
      • Member
      • 861 posts

        Posted 08 October 2012 - 07:47 PM

        Originally Posted by danak71 

        So excited! Invitations are finally finished and going to the printer tomorrow!

        Ahh so exciting.. would love to see how they turn out! Did you do passport?



        #794 danak71

        danak71
        • Site Supporter
        • 264 posts

          Posted 08 October 2012 - 08:03 PM

          Originally Posted by Dazeydawl 

          Ahh so exciting.. would love to see how they turn out! Did you do passport?

          Thanks Dazey! It is exciting! Yes, we did passport invites with boarding pass RSVP cards...I'll post pics as soon as I get them back from the printer...hopefully by the end of the week.



          #795 ChocoTaco7568

          ChocoTaco7568
          • Member
          • 955 posts

            Posted 08 October 2012 - 08:33 PM

            So excited! Invitations are finally finished and going to the printer tomorrow!

            Woohoo, congrats Lynn!

            #796 danak71

            danak71
            • Site Supporter
            • 264 posts

              Posted 08 October 2012 - 08:39 PM

              Originally Posted by ChocoTaco7568 


              Woohoo, congrats Lynn!

              Thanks Tova! It is such a huge thing to have checked off...so glad I can now focus on other things!

               

              I have had some of the same issues with losing relationships throughout this process. A friend of mine that was a bridesmaid in my wedding and doing all the graphic design pieces for me (paid, not free)  just suddenly dropped off the map. Wouldn't return any phone calls, text messages, emails. It was crazy...my plan was to get my invitations out by the end of August but she disappeared on me so I had to find someone new and start the process all over. Fortunately, another gal I've worked with in the past was available to work with me and got it done really quickly.

               

              I'm just happy to have gotten the project completed; but disappointed that I lost a friend in the process.



              #797 Jenna1511

              Jenna1511
              • Jr. Member
              • 209 posts

                Posted 09 October 2012 - 06:10 AM

                Hi Ladies it been awhile since I've posted here but I've been reading how your all making great progress! I finished my invitations a bit ago and want to share them with my fellow May brides! Here's the link: http://www.bestdesti...10#post_1817073

                #798 Tulumbride2013

                Tulumbride2013
                • Member
                • 670 posts

                  Posted 09 October 2012 - 06:45 AM

                  Hi Ladies it been awhile since I've posted here but I've been reading how your all making great progress! I finished my invitations a bit ago and want to share them with my fellow May brides! Here's the link: http://www.bestdesti...10#post_1817073

                  Wow, they look awesome and very authentic! Great job. I wish I had done these.

                  #799 ChocoTaco7568

                  ChocoTaco7568
                  • Member
                  • 955 posts

                    Posted 09 October 2012 - 07:08 AM

                    Originally Posted by danak71 

                    Thanks Tova! It is such a huge thing to have checked off...so glad I can now focus on other things!

                     

                    I have had some of the same issues with losing relationships throughout this process. A friend of mine that was a bridesmaid in my wedding and doing all the graphic design pieces for me (paid, not free)  just suddenly dropped off the map. Wouldn't return any phone calls, text messages, emails. It was crazy...my plan was to get my invitations out by the end of August but she disappeared on me so I had to find someone new and start the process all over. Fortunately, another gal I've worked with in the past was available to work with me and got it done really quickly.

                     

                    I'm just happy to have gotten the project completed; but disappointed that I lost a friend in the process.

                    Ugh, people can be so disappointing.  But I’m glad you were able to find a quick alternate. If you get a moment and want to satisfy the curiousity of many, maybe you can post a couple of pics… please.



                    #800 Dazeydawl

                    Dazeydawl
                    • Member
                    • 861 posts

                      Posted 09 October 2012 - 07:10 AM

                      Originally Posted by Jenna1511 

                      Hi Ladies it been awhile since I've posted here but I've been reading how your all making great progress!
                      I finished my invitations a bit ago and want to share them with my fellow May brides!
                      Here's the link:
                      http://www.bestdesti...10#post_1817073

                      Your invites are gorgeous Jenna!!! I just love the whole passport invite thing, sometimes i wish i had done passports!!!






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users