Jump to content

Photo

May 2013 Brides


  • Please log in to reply
2335 replies to this topic

#1201 Maybeachbride

Maybeachbride
  • Jr. Member
  • 186 posts

    Posted 04 January 2013 - 05:06 AM

    cool!  Thanks for sharing!



    #1202 JA2012

    JA2012
    • Jr. Member
    • 334 posts

      Posted 04 January 2013 - 06:42 AM

      Does anyone have a suggestion for a low back strapless pushup bra that will work with a wedding dress? HELP!!



      #1203 stephanievdmeer

      stephanievdmeer
      • Newbie
      • 17 posts

        Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:57 AM

        Hi all, im another may 2013 bride. Congrats to all of you! Im getting married at the riu tequila in mexico on the 3rd. I hope ive made the right choise as no one seems to be getting married there. You all seem really prepared. How is the contact with the wedding coordinator?

        #1204 melnryluvco

        melnryluvco
        • Jr. Member
        • 340 posts

          Posted 06 January 2013 - 10:45 AM

          Originally Posted by JA2012 

          Does anyone have a suggestion for a low back strapless pushup bra that will work with a wedding dress? HELP!!

          I would do your self a favor and go get a nice bra and a proper fitting from a speciality store. I know Nordstrom offers this if you do not have any speciality undergarment stores in your area. Either way you don't want to be fighting a strapless bra on your special day so I would spend a lil extra money to make sure you're happy with your choice. Good Luck!



          #1205 melnryluvco

          melnryluvco
          • Jr. Member
          • 340 posts

            Posted 06 January 2013 - 10:57 AM

            So now that we are getting closer to our big days I would like to ask all those who are doing OOT bags what you are putting inside. I want to start finalizing mine but would love to get some new/different ideas on what to put in them. Let me know what sort of goodies you are putting inside.

            Thanks!



            #1206 gipsymoth

            gipsymoth
            • Site Supporter
            • 79 posts

              Posted 06 January 2013 - 11:14 AM

              Originally Posted by JA2012 

              Does anyone have a suggestion for a low back strapless pushup bra that will work with a wedding dress? HELP!!

              I just got the Super Boost backless/strapless from Nordstrom in the mail.  I like it!  Decent quality, boost, and lift.  You will definitely need help getting into it and aligning it properly--but that's why we have bridesmaids :D.  Sides are going to be sticky for the big day but I'll have alcohol wipes and baby oil to take care of it afterwards.  I think I paid around $42 for it plus shipping.



              #1207 Dazeydawl

              Dazeydawl
              • Member
              • 861 posts

                Posted 06 January 2013 - 11:15 AM

                I have my survival kit - aloe, Advil, Bianca strips, Chapstick, first aid kits, Kleenex, moist wipes, hand sanitizer, bug repellant wipes, and for the ladies nail polish remover wipes, make up remover wipes and facial cleanser wipes. Barefoot jewellery for all the ladies A key chain bottle opener That's it so far but ill probably still pick up Sudoku or crossword books Pens Playing cards I feel the bags are more geared towards the ladies so I want to find something small for the guys but have no idea what!?

                #1208 JA2012

                JA2012
                • Jr. Member
                • 334 posts

                  Posted 06 January 2013 - 02:55 PM

                  Originally Posted by melnryluvco 

                  I would do your self a favor and go get a nice bra and a proper fitting from a speciality store. I know Nordstrom offers this if you do not have any speciality undergarment stores in your area. Either way you don't want to be fighting a strapless bra on your special day so I would spend a lil extra money to make sure you're happy with your choice. Good Luck!

                  In Toronto, where I am, there's just the typical La senza, Vic Secrets and La Vie en Rose. I've been to them all. I'm considering these self adhesive backless pushup bra things now that are similar to those cutlets but also come in fabric. They're $60 and if it doesn't work I'll just take a trip to Buffalo and try to find something there.



                  #1209 JA2012

                  JA2012
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 334 posts

                    Posted 06 January 2013 - 02:58 PM

                    Originally Posted by Dazeydawl 

                    I have my survival kit - aloe, Advil, Bianca strips, Chapstick, first aid kits, Kleenex, moist wipes, hand sanitizer, bug repellant wipes, and for the ladies nail polish remover wipes, make up remover wipes and facial cleanser wipes.
                    Barefoot jewellery for all the ladies
                    A key chain bottle opener
                    That's it so far but ill probably still pick up
                    Sudoku or crossword books
                    Pens
                    Playing cards
                    I feel the bags are more geared towards the ladies so I want to find something small for the guys but have no idea what!?

                    You could give the guys a bottle of JA rum (appleton) or you can put something like Dominoes, a flask (seen em at dollarama today), shot glasses, sunglasses, mini deodorant or aftershave.



                    #1210 Dazeydawl

                    Dazeydawl
                    • Member
                    • 861 posts

                      Posted 06 January 2013 - 03:04 PM

                      In Toronto, where I am, there's just the typical La senza, Vic Secrets and La Vie en Rose. I've been to them all. I'm considering these self adhesive backless pushup bra things now that are similar to those cutlets but also come in fabric. They're $60 and if it doesn't work I'll just take a trip to Buffalo and try to find something there.

                      Toronto will definitely have a specialty store to get properly fitted. They won't be in the malls you would have to look it up in the yellowpages or something. Here in Winnipeg we have at least 5 of me and I would never shop anywhere else! If you go and get properly fitted you will be really surprised at your real bra size. I got fitted for the first time when I was 20. At the time I thought I was a 34C. Nope! Really I was a 28F. Try finding any size in a 28 band width at la senza or Victoria secret. Not going to happen.

                      Attached Files






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users