Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
bride81

May 2013 Brides

Recommended Posts

Originally Posted by khunt29 View Post

 

Same here! We leave on May 20th!  So much little stuff to do, and I don't even have a handle on what exactly I still need to do :s 

 

Originally Posted by JA2012 View Post

 

i arrive on the 6th. wedding on the 11th. i still need to figure out the following:

  • shoes
  • gifts for parents
  • ceremony music
  • ceremony readings
  • pre ceremony music (on CD)
  • rehearsal or welcome dinner location
  • Day after wedding trip with guests/friends
  • limo/wedding transportation
  • bus for guests to wedding
  • arange welcome letter/gift/drink in hotel rm
  • Do i have to say a speech/thank you? if so, need to write that

...sweating now

 

Originally Posted by JA2012 View Post

 

re shoes i did find a cute site that does pretty embelished flats. Think I will go that route as every time i put on the dress with the heels or wedges i already bought, I imagine myself in the sun and with nerves and think I'll pass out. hahaha

Ladies, I am so much further behind you it's not even funny --so feel better for yourselves. I think my heart is doing palpitations right now...LOLI I still have all of what you do JA and then add Florist for me & the 14 others including ceremony flowers and reception , OOT bags-still stuff I need to find, all the labels, programs , decor,  speech, shopping for trip clothes, gifts for all my Bridesmaids, parents, and my husband to be! OMG ---I need like a wedding planner stat! LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by KDoyle View Post

 

 

 

Ladies, I am so much further behind you it's not even funny --so feel better for yourselves. I think my heart is doing palpitations right now...LOLI I still have all of what you do JA and then add Florist for me & the 14 others including ceremony flowers and reception , OOT bags-still stuff I need to find, all the labels, programs , decor,  speech, shopping for trip clothes, gifts for all my Bridesmaids, parents, and my husband to be! OMG ---I need like a wedding planner stat! LOL

P.s. I leave on the 12th!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by JA2012 View Post

 

re shoes i did find a cute site that does pretty embelished flats. Think I will go that route as every time i put on the dress with the heels or wedges i already bought, I imagine myself in the sun and with nerves and think I'll pass out. hahaha

Don't worry you will be all good...I am going to order tonight a wedge flip flop....and will use my heels only for after at our private dinner & reception on the pool deck...i was going to go flats too but i just cant dance in flats ...and I am gonna need to break out the dancin after all this planning and stressing! LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOPS! I totally forgot to add seating charts, programs, labels for gift favours, ....i don't know if reading this thread ismaking it better or worse?? Lol...maybe I should just show up and whatever will be will be. Lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by KDoyle View Post

 

Don't worry you will be all good...I am going to order tonight a wedge flip flop....and will use my heels only for after at our private dinner & reception on the pool deck...i was going to go flats too but i just cant dance in flats ...and I am gonna need to break out the dancin after all this planning and stressing! LOL

I am the worlds biggest klutz! I just can't risk it. I normally am good with heels but I'll be walking on grass so better safe than sorry.

Please continue to share your updates and progress ladies. It will be good for us all and keep us all in check. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by JA2012 View Post

 

OOPS! I totally forgot to add seating charts, programs, labels for gift favours, ....i don't know if reading this thread ismaking it better or worse?? Lol...maybe I should just show up and whatever will be will be. Lol.

hahaha--totally worse! I'm freaking again...my aunt told me yesterday -" all that matters is you both being there...you could get married in your bathing suit if need be, if you forget something or a little detail is over looked dont stress -your at a beach and anything goes" ..LOL...not my ideal situation but really we are only one person and can only do so much lol....

 

I also just remembered that I need to get a wedding guest book, the sand ceremony thing, the memorial candle and do seating chart, and pack for him, I and 2 kids....GOD HELP ME. We need to stop talking about everything there is left to do. I am going to write down every night 1 -2 things I need to accomplish by end of day every day til the wedding. That should help get things done, not sure if you are like me but all of sudden when it all seems overwhelming I procrastinate --making it even worse! LOL ...so one day and 1 task at a time for the next few weeks LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by JA2012 View Post

 

I am the worlds biggest klutz! I just can't risk it. I normally am good with heels but I'll be walking on grass so better safe than sorry.

Please continue to share your updates and progress ladies. It will be good for us all and keep us all in check. 

oh ya for sure if you are doing grass then do the flats , I totally would too! ....Where are you getting married? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I am the worlds biggest klutz! I just can't risk it. I normally am good with heels but I'll be walking on grass so better safe than sorry. Please continue to share your updates and progress ladies. It will be good for us all and keep us all in check. 
I found the cutest wedge flip flops on this site. 400 http://www.theaccessorybarn.com/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by KDoyle View Post

 

oh ya for sure if you are doing grass then do the flats , I totally would too! ....Where are you getting married? 

Syrynity Palace in Montego Bay. 

It's kind of like a villa or boutique hotel. Very small.

www.syrynity.com

I think that's the website.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very cute! I like that you get a bit of height too. I'm short so this would work well. Just checked the site. LOVE THE PRICES!!

I like the cute dresses too. Lol.

...i'm so not focused!

Originally Posted by danak71 View Post


I found the cutest wedge flip flops on this site.

400

http://www.theaccessorybarn.com/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • OMG these are incredible! Seriously blown away by the thoughtful detail you have put into every aspect of your gifts, your guests are going to be amazed! Props to you for adding so many personal touches and putting in so much time to make these gifts amazing!
    • These bags are amazing!! You are so organized and detailed, I am so impressed! I LOVE the Vistaprint stuff you ordered, the logo is so cute, I love your personalization!
    • I love etsy!! It's a great place to find personalized gifts without such a hefty price tag. I was thinking of getting my bridesmaids personalized necklaces with their names on them. I found these ones that are affordable and you can pick the chain length and different fonts, so you can really make them your own and pick what you know each bridesmaid will want. https://www.etsy.com/listing/595334072/personalized-name-necklace-stainless?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=personalized necklace&ref=sc_gallery-3-9&plkey=a8662525c53ec285c1b46b0f308162d0591edff8:595334072
    • Hi everyone, I am so happy that I am getting married to the love of my life. He proposed me and we are getting married within in a couple of months. And I have started preparations for my big day. I am super excited about a lot of things and also worried about many things.I have some inhibitions about my face and skin. Since I am a working woman, I have never got much time for personal care. This is the right time for it now. I need  proper medical grade skin care. Want to improve my skin tone and texture  I read some details about it here, https://www.mcleanclinic.com/nonsurgical-procedures/non-surgical/skin-care/, and found it really helpful. Can anyone of you suggest me some more tips? Like what I can do at home to have a glow on my face?  Thanks in advance.
    • I think you should approach the dentist. That would be the best idea as of now. 
  • Topics

×