Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
bride81

May 2013 Brides

Recommended Posts

[ATTACHMENT=13057]photo.JPG (169k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT] I attached a picture of the invites I sent out, They were a HIT!!! I highly recommend this seller too on Etsy!
Super Cute!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by Sophia2616 View Post

 

 

 

I attached a picture of the invites I sent out, They were a HIT!!! I highly recommend this seller too on Etsy!

 

Loooove them!! So cute, congrats!

post-61126-138622442773_thumb.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn't do passports or boarding passes. I found a gorgeous beach image that I knew I wanted to include in our paper goods, so I had a suite designed on Etsy. It is a traditional rectangle invitation, info card and response card. I'm going to add a belly band, raffia, and starfish I think! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In an effort to save money, my fiance decided to try and create our own menu, programs, and wedding day timelines for the welcome bags. So far he managed to make the menu (based off one I liked on Wedding Paper Divas) and I'm super excited/impressed!

 

 

 

 

 

post-63341-138622443147_thumb.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by LKocelko View Post

 

In an effort to save money, my fiance decided to try and create our own menu, programs, and wedding day timelines for the welcome bags. So far he managed to make the menu (based off one I liked on Wedding Paper Divas) and I'm super excited/impressed!

 

 

 

 

 

OMG are one of you graphic designers?? That is aaaamazing! Looks so good.

post-61126-138622443157_thumb.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by melnryluvco View Post

 

OMG are one of you graphic designers?? That is aaaamazing! Looks so good.

 

Thank you! What a compliment! We just found one we liked and tried to replicate it, my fiance did it in Microsoft Publisher. I think it only took him a couple hours or so. We're basically going to use the same one for our program, and then he's doing a wedding timeline also. If you like them or are interested in using it as a template send me a private message, I'll see if maybe he can email you the original.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by Sophia2616 View Post

 

 

 

I attached a picture of the invites I sent out, They were a HIT!!! I highly recommend this seller too on Etsy!

I used this designer for our boarding pass invites. She's great!

post-52380-138622443227_thumb.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by LKocelko View Post

 

 

Thank you! What a compliment! We just found one we liked and tried to replicate it, my fiance did it in Microsoft Publisher. I think it only took him a couple hours or so. We're basically going to use the same one for our program, and then he's doing a wedding timeline also. If you like them or are interested in using it as a template send me a private message, I'll see if maybe he can email you the original.

Hmmm I never thought to use Micro Publisher before?!?! We just got our invites, mailing labels, and RSVP cards in. I got them free on vista print for Black Friday. Just had to pay shipping. When you go to print them check out vistaprint.com and catprint.com to see what kind of deals you can get to have them professionally done. Great job on incorporating such a cute and personal theme  to your wedding!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by melnryluvco View Post

 

Hmmm I never thought to use Micro Publisher before?!?! We just got our invites, mailing labels, and RSVP cards in. I got them free on vista print for Black Friday. Just had to pay shipping. When you go to print them check out vistaprint.com and catprint.com to see what kind of deals you can get to have them professionally done. Great job on incorporating such a cute and personal theme  to your wedding!

I have been using Vista print too.  Groupon has a deal right now ( Someone on here posted the link on this thread or another one) that you pay $17 and get $70 worth of stuff plus 30% off.  I ordered some thank you cards and some other stuff and I am about to order invitations.  It is going come out cheaper than the DIY kits! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • The cooking method can double the calorie content of a meal, so learn about healthy cooking without having to add extra fats, like using a steamer,  a rotisserie , a slow cooker , a pressure cooker, a grill. Once you cook your own meals, you can control the calorie content because your control the cooking method and all the ingredients. A lot of people are overweight because they keep eating food that they did not cook.
    • I have stayed at Dreams La Romana and Dreams Dominicus.  The two resorts are very different in style and decor. A few comparison points are below and fact sheets are attached for both.   Both resorts are approx 45 minutes from Punta Cana airport, close proximity to Saona Island, Catalina Island and Altos de Chavon. Top championship golf courses in the Caribbean are just minutes away including Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore, The Links and La Estancia – all designed by world-famous Pete Dye. Restaurants are similar at both resorts.  Both offer the Explorers Club for Kids.  Dreams Dominicus  Brand new resort and in 2016 488 rooms (however additional construction was underway) More contemporary style & decor Good beach area Rooms were very nice Preferred Club located in main lobby and adjacent to main pool & beach front Food was good Center plaza area with nighttime entertainment Main lobby is small, but outdoor bar off lobby is nice Dreams La Romana Originally built in 2003 & opened as Dreams La Romana in 2008 756 rooms Recently renovated and new preferred club adults only lounge & pool added  Rooms are more traditional Caribbean decor Grounds are very lush and tropical Good beach area food was good    Dreams Dominicus fact sheet.pdf Dreams La Romana fact sheet.pdf
    • My sister has done it but with the destination wedding, only super close family members and friends came since it was expensive and farther. It was great though.
    • Thanks! I had it printed out. Very useful!!
    • Hello Guys, Are you looking for affordable wedding venue, reception halls, party rentals, outdoor event venue, birthday party venue in mobile al.  Choose Anne-Marie Cottage for your special occasion. Our cottage is an affordable venue for your intimate wedding.   Thank u 
  • Topics

×