Photo

Vistaprint Projects: What am I missing?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 SunsetLove

SunsetLove
  • 156 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:55 AM

I have been compiling a ridiculous amount of Vistaprint projects for our wedding. I bought an awesome Groupon for Vistaprint last week so now I am finally going to buy it all!! - but I feel like I'm forgetting something...

So far I have:

- Welcome Note (flat note cards)

- Door Hangers (rack cards)

- Key Card/Tip Money Holders (business cards)

- Starfish Symbolism for raffia fans (business cards)

- "Shake for a kiss!" tags for maracas (business cards)

- Wedding Day Timeline (flat note cards)

- Wedding Dinner Menus

- Place cards for wedding dinner

- Small stickers with our name/wedding date

What else did you get that is not on my list?

#2 TheWolferts

TheWolferts
    • 458 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:15 AM

We are getting our signature drink recipe printed on business cards for people to take home and recreate our signature beverage! We got our thank you cards and save teh dates through vistaprint as well.

Originally Posted by SunsetLove 

I have been compiling a ridiculous amount of Vistaprint projects for our wedding. I bought an awesome Groupon for Vistaprint last week so now I am finally going to buy it all!! - but I feel like I'm forgetting something...

So far I have:

- Welcome Note (flat note cards)

- Door Hangers (rack cards)

- Key Card/Tip Money Holders (business cards)

- Starfish Symbolism for raffia fans (business cards)

- "Shake for a kiss!" tags for maracas (business cards)

- Wedding Day Timeline (flat note cards)

- Wedding Dinner Menus

- Place cards for wedding dinner

- Small stickers with our name/wedding date

What else did you get that is not on my list?

#3 ChocoTaco7568

ChocoTaco7568
      • 955 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:40 AM

Since we are not doing STDs, when we send our wedding invites we will include magnets with our logo.

#4 Vanessa56

Vanessa56
        • 72 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:26 PM

I decided to do Mother of the Bride/Father of the Bride and Mother of the Groom/Father of the Groom (t-shirts for the moms, polos for the dads).  I got those all through Vistaprint. I also decided to get a small lawn sign that says "Shoes Optional."

#5 janette34

janette34
          • 417 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:28 PM

Magnetic Car sign that says Just Married for your trip home from the airport!

#6 bride81

bride81
            • 216 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:47 PM

love this list!! it makes me want to be that far, but not yet!!

#7 SunsetLove

SunsetLove
              • 156 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by Vanessa56 

I decided to do Mother of the Bride/Father of the Bride and Mother of the Groom/Father of the Groom (t-shirts for the moms, polos for the dads).  I got those all through Vistaprint. I also decided to get a small lawn sign that says "Shoes Optional."

Love the idea of a lawn sign! Did it fit ok in your luggage and everything?

#8 tkuzma

tkuzma
                • 418 posts
                • Wedding Date:February 7, 2013
                • Wedding Location:Mayan Rivieria

Posted 03 April 2012 - 02:58 PM

Thanks for all the good ideas ladies! Now to keep a better eye on Vistaprint for deals and groupon coupons!

My Mayan Riviera Wedding Planning Journal (February 7, 2013)- http://www.bestdesti...ebruary-7-2013/

#9 emstypes

emstypes
                • 243 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 08:10 PM

I LOVE VistaPrint!  Here's what I got from them:

-Thank You Cards

-Small Stickers for envelope seals

-Matching Return Address Labels with Mr & Mrs on them for the thank you cards

-Beachy Letterhead Paper (ordered blank and then printed out our welcome letter on it)

-Magnets (I put "We partied with the McIntire Newleyweds in Siesta Key, FL!" with the date)

-Business Card Tags attached to OOT Bags thanking guests for traveling the distance

***Also used same card inside business card insert in welcome folder (since I got so many for free lol)

-Postcards with info to our shutterfly account (w/ logins) so guests can upload their pictures after

***Also added a "please refrain from facebook uploading" message on the back of the postcard

-Customized Notepads & Matching pens (kept using emails for a free pen & notepad, until I just made a final order for the rest of them with my groupon deal)

-Stickers for my First Aid Kits (Large rectangular, used on Johnson & Johnson kits)

-T-shirts for each guest (used a groupon, and got 35% off the tshirts in the same order!)

-Small stickers I attached to tags to tie around the t-shirts (rolled the tshirts, tied with a ribbon with the tag)

-T-shirts for us (Future Mrs, Bride, Maid of Honor & Mother of Bride)

-Totes - got a couple small customized totes... but only because they were free on other large orders I was doing, not the actual totes I'm using for my OOT bags

-Lawn sign to stick in the sand showing our names for the wedding (i don't think i'm taking it though, since it was a last minute add on and i don't really like it now)

Hope that helps!!!  I feel like I'm forgetting a few things, but then again this list is pretty long.  Good luck, and have fun on your
                  VistaPrint adventures!!

#10 Josie Fiorda

Josie Fiorda
                  • 198 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:04 PM

Wow that's a great list. I really need to get on Vistaprint!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users