Photo

Melia Cabo Real Wedding

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#11 martap7

martap7
  • 33 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:11 PM

HI, I am also getting married at Melia Cabo Real Dec. 15, 2013.  I have been communicating with Shantal who is one of the wedding planners and she is currently getting all the prices for me for the wedding for 60 ppl.  I have done about a month of reseach on all resorts and their wedding packages and Melia just blew me away.  Not sure if you know, but they have a facebook page under Melia Cabo Real weddings and there are some amazing photos. 

#12 BeachBrideCA

BeachBrideCA
    • 12 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 03:26 PM

HI! 
      I was wondering if there were anymore reviews or updates on the Melia? I am thinking of a July wedding there but worried its not very private. I was thinking of using the beach area but can't get too much information on furniture rentals. Any ideas? 

#13 martap7

martap7
      • 33 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:04 AM

Hello, google melia cabo real weddings facebook...tons of pictures there. Hope it helps :)

#14 Kristen112808

Kristen112808
        • 169 posts
          • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 24 February 2013 - 12:22 PM

Congrats and welcome!! :)

#15 Bella Rios

Bella Rios
          • 65 posts
          • Wedding Date:May 14, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Beach Palace
          • LocationBeach Palace

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:35 PM

Hi,

what coordinator are you working with? 

#16 Bella Rios

Bella Rios
          • 65 posts
          • Wedding Date:May 14, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Beach Palace
          • LocationBeach Palace

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:40 PM

I'm just wondering if any brides that had there wedding at Melia Cabo Real, used an outside vendor for flowers and photography. I've emailed back in forth with Paula and now i've spoken with Shantal, has anyone worked with them yet?

#17 martap7

martap7
          • 33 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 09:27 AM

I'm also working with Shantal and I'm not sure what flourist they work with but we are going in July to meet with her to plan and meet with all the vendors :)

#18 Gyqueiroz

Gyqueiroz
            • 23 posts
            • Wedding Date:October 26, 2014

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:24 PM

Beach Bride,

one of the reasons I chose Melia is because there is onl 1 wedding a day, so a little more privacy. Hope it i private too! I can't stand at the idea of brindes waiting around for their turn!! 

#19 martap7

martap7
            • 33 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 08:52 AM

I completely agree with you about the 1 wedding per day, plus you can't beat the wedding package pricing compared to other places.  Have you looked on their facebook page yet?  Such amazing photos of the weddings.  When is your wedding day?

#20 martap7

martap7
              • 33 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 09:27 AM

Originally Posted by Gyqueiroz 

Beach Bride,

one of the reasons I chose Melia is because there is onl 1 wedding a day, so a little more privacy. Hope it i private too! I can't stand at the idea of brindes waiting around for their turn!! 

I completely agree with you about the 1 wedding per day, plus you can't beat the wedding package pricing compared to other places. Have you looked on their facebook page yet? Such amazing photos of the weddings. When is your wedding day?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users