Melia Cabo Real Wedding

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#1 tphanders

tphanders
  • 15 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 09:21 AM

Hi there!

I am planning an April 2013 wedding at Melia Cabo Real. Apparently, the previous coordinator, Cecilia is no longer with the resort. Does anyone have experience with the current coordinator? 

#2 JayKay

JayKay
    • 3,472 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
    • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
    • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:31 PM

Welcome! Happy wedding planning!

#3 rt1979

rt1979
    • 3 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 02:37 PM

I've heard from another post that Skye is the best way to get in touch with her.  I think her name is Gabriela?

I haven't finalized a location yet, but the Melia Cabo Real is my first choice so far.  I emailed them yesterday for more information, but they seem to be a bit slower than some of the WCs at other resorts.

May i ask how many guests you plan on having and which package you're going with?  Thanks!

#4 tphanders

tphanders
      • 15 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 11:38 AM

Hi,

There are actually 2 coordinators there. Nubia and Ambar. After a few days of not hearing back, I finally just called them. Nubia picked up and answered my questions. She then emailed me all the details and paperwork. I had a few questions, so am waiting for her to email me back. 

We are expecting btw 75-100 ppl and are going with the tropical package. It's up to 24 guests for $2250, each additional guest $45. The Tides package is a little less but not in a private area. Each additional guest is $30! 

Melia is our first choice too so we will book once the WC answers my questions. 

Hope this helps!

#5 GinaMarieCat

GinaMarieCat
        • 3 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 12:34 PM

We just had our wedding at Melia Cabo Real on April 14, 2012 and it was absolutely amazing.  This all-inclusive resort treated not only myself and my husband as royalty, but also all of our guests.  From the arrival to the departure, everything was like a fairytale and everyone felt as though they were in paradise.  The food was amazing, service spectacular, the location unbelievable and the wedding planner was on point with everything and so responsive. We were even given a complimentary beach bonfire for our guests after the rehearsal dinner.  The weather was also perfect!  Ambar and Nubia went above and beyond!  Our guests were in amazement at the entire experience and could not believe how perfect everything turned out.   We would highly recommend this resort for your wedding! 

#6 GinaMarieCat

GinaMarieCat
          • 3 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 12:39 PM

We just had our wedding at Melia Cabo Real on April 14, 2012 and it was absolutely amazing.  This all-inclusive resort treated not only myself and my husband as royalty, but also all of our guests.  From the arrival to the departure, everything was like a fairytale and everyone felt as though they were in paradise.  The food was amazing, service spectacular, the location unbelievable and the wedding planner was on point with everything and so responsive. We were even given a complimentary beach bonfire for our guests after the rehearsal dinner.  The weather was also perfect!  Ambar and Nubia went above and beyond and are amazing wedding planners who made planning a wedding from another country stress-free and fantastic!  Our guests were in amazement at the entire experience and could not believe how perfect everything turned out.   We would highly recommend this resort for your wedding! 

#7 GinaMarieCat

GinaMarieCat
            • 3 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 07:42 AM

We just had our wedding at Melia Cabo Real on April 14, 2012 and it was absolutely amazing.  This all-inclusive resort treated not only myself and my husband as royalty, but also all of our guests.  From the arrival to the departure, everything was like a fairytale and everyone felt as though they were in paradise.  The food was amazing, service spectacular, the location unbelievable and the wedding planner was on point with everything and so responsive. We were even given a complimentary beach bonfire for our guests after the rehearsal dinner.  The weather was also perfect!  Ambar and Nubia went above and beyond and are amazing wedding planners who made planning a wedding from another country stress-free and fantastic!  Our guests were in amazement at the entire experience and could not believe how perfect everything turned out.   We would highly recommend this resort for your wedding! 

#8 sashaispretty

sashaispretty
              • 27 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 09:00 AM

Oh, the Melia in Cabo looks beautiful! Good luck with your planning!

#9 tphanders

tphanders
                • 15 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 01:09 PM

Congrats on your wedding! I actually just booked my wedding for April 27, 2013. Very excited for next year. Did you use an outside florist or the one from Melia? I am looking at options. What was your favorite things from the wedding menu? 

#10 Jlebo22

Jlebo22
                  • 3 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:36 AM

Hi!

Congrats on your wedding at Melia!

I am hoping to also get married at Melia in Dec. 2013, but I am having trouble getting information on all the packages and their wedding website seems a little dated. Can you provide the phone # for the WC, I am unable to find a phone # for them.

Any information that you can provide would be much appreciated!  

Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users