Photo

Coconoir's Planning Thread Pgs 1-8, Final Review & Templates Pgs. 18-19

• Please log in to reply
373 replies to this topic

#81 MCree

MCree
  • 276 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 02:49 PM

Thanks for sharing.  Everything looks awesome!!!!

#82 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
    • 2,136 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 06:55 PM

Your too kind...

Thanks for sharing.  Everything looks awesome!!!!

#83 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
      • 2,136 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 08:01 PM

With 15 days to go, I am so ecstatic to report that all bags wedding & OOT related are packed. Each bag has their own tag which correlates to my spreadsheet of what's in them. No I'm not that Type A when it comes to planning....on second thought lol. But seriously, I have a few BMs taking bags so I want to know who has what since they are arriving 2 days after us. The last bag (candy & shot glasses) are waiting FI's transport to the basement where all the other bags are (its easier this way since well be loading up & leaving via the garage. Now ALL of my attention can truly go towards clothing....for myself & the lil man as FI states "you know I'm packing last minute right" gotta love him... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#84 anudrm

anudrm
        • 760 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:01 AM

And you are letting him pack his own bag, LOL - remember our conversation two days before I left......

#85 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
          • 2,136 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:26 AM

Oh yes, he will be packing his own bag except for his wedding day attire which is in my closet and his passport which is in my carry-on. Otherwise, he's good.   So if he has to buy something because "he forgot" then oh well... LOL 

Originally Posted by anudrm 

And you are letting him pack his own bag, LOL - remember our conversation two days before I left......

#86 Palacebridex2

Palacebridex2
            • 281 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 03:12 PM

Coco, I'm with anudrm, you letting our man pack?? Girl not me, plus like I told you he never packs his own clothes! Lol you are very trusting that he won't or get something!!:D

Oh yes, he will be packing his own bag except for his wedding day attire which is in my closet and his passport which is in my carry-on. Otherwise, he's good.   So if he has to buy something because "he forgot" then oh well... LOL 

#87 futuremrstgun

futuremrstgun
              • 995 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 03:23 PM

Y'all are too funny!! I'm w/coco....I carried the important stuff but my honey packed for himself. My husband could be a professional packer. He's not the average guy though, he's in retail and was even a buyer at one point so he knows the art of packing. Shoot, I wish he'd pack for me. :D R~

Coco, I'm with anudrm, you letting our man pack?? Girl not me, plus like I told you he never packs his own clothes! Lol you are very trusting that he won't or get something!!:D

#88 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                • 2,136 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 03:43 PM

R~

You have me over here cracking up!  FI only lifted a finger to take all the bags downstairs, I dare not pack Sh*t else.  Not that I wouldn't... (clearing my throat) LOL  but after 6 bags for wedding & TTD I'm all about well ME...... I'll help out though as I wash weekly LOL 

Originally Posted by futuremrstgun 

Y'all are too funny!! I'm w/coco....I carried the important stuff but my honey packed for himself. My husband could be a professional packer. He's not the average guy though, he's in retail and was even a buyer at one point so he knows the art of packing. Shoot, I wish he'd pack for me.
                  R~

#89 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                  • 2,136 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 03:48 PM

Yup Yup....I'm an Aries so I trust until you give me a reason not to..then it's a WRAP

Coco, I'm with anudrm, you letting our man pack?? Girl not me, plus like I told you he never packs his own clothes! Lol you are very trusting that he won't or get something!!

#90 dominiqueamber

dominiqueamber
                    • 923 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 05:31 PM

Wow! After reading most of the planning threads on here it's rare to find one that is really unique and really impresses me. You have outdone yourself! I think what I like best is that you left nothing out. Your wedding is going to be amazing! I wish I could witness it firsthand but I'll settle for your review thread! Can't wait! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users