5307 replies to this topic

#4641 Meg32IL

Meg32IL
  • 99 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 6, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Now Jade - Pergola
  • LocationMendota, Illinois

Posted 16 September 2014 - 08:54 AM

Here is the contact from the hotel for the private excursions... he can tell you about ones going to Congo Bongo or private boat tours. jade@amstarmexico.com

Megan Bromenschenkel

www.kneebone-wedding.com

#4642 ANM3

ANM3
  • 50 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 29, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Now Jade
  • LocationToronto, ON

Posted 16 September 2014 - 09:04 AM

Thanks!  :D

#4643 chi city

chi city
  • 27 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 10:44 AM

I have sent it more than once, at least every 4-5 days! Before I was officially booked I was talking with Ariadna too and she was very good getting back to me with my questions. Once I was working with Pilar - I guess she is my 'official' wedding coordinator then I emailed Ariadna a question and Pilar was not happy about it. She said 'if you want a different wedding coordinator then just tell me and stop emailing other coordinators'. At that point I didn't even know I was 'assigned' to a certain one. It seems like when you are first booking they are all about helping you then once you are officially booked they start blowing you off. I completely understand there are a lot of brides and they are very busy but this is getting a little crazy!

@Meg32IL That is super frustrating! I was dealing with Pilar for a year leading up to our wedding.. and all of a sudden within 30 days of wedding I started getting responses from 2 other coordinators. I had our travel agent email with complaints, and no one really gave us a reason on who was my 'official' coordinator or why they kept switching off. I would just send them a question asking who will be your coordinator the day of ur wedding so u know who you're questions/concerns are directed towards. Pilar was always slow to respond to my emails, Ariadna would respond within a day, especially the last few weeks before our date! Good luck!

UGH! Sent in my final paperwork and budget worksheet to Pilar over 2 weeks ago and still no response.

I am trying to finalize my timeline so I can print out fan programs, timelines for the welcome bags, etc...

I need to know what time she plans to meet me when I arrive, if we can have a rehearsal at the pergola, if our included private transfer can include my parents, and if the guitarist for the ceremony plays from start to finish and if there is a set song list or do I get to choose from songs he knows?? 

If its been over 2 weeks you should email her again.. I believe we got a prelim 'quote' sheet within few days of sending in our planning packet.

I believe she would meet with you the next day of your arrival, or the day before ur wedding date (depending on how many days u arrive before your wedding day). Our private transfer was only for us 2, and although it was an SUV, our 3 suitcases and my dress took up the whole car.

Hope this helps a little!

#4644 ANM3

ANM3
    • 50 posts
    • LocationToronto, ON

Posted 16 September 2014 - 11:58 AM

All correspondence I have has been with Isela and/or Pilar. I am using the generic now jade email so perhaps it just goes to a mailbox. 

so far they have been pretty good about responding within 24hrs...except for the last communication which took a week. 

@Meg32IL you should definitely email again. 

#4645 Meg32IL

Meg32IL
    • 99 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 12:01 PM

There emails look generic but they are all actually a little different for each coordinator.

I emailed her on 9/15, 9/12, 9/10, 9/8, 9/3, and 9/1 (when I sent my paperwork).

Megan Bromenschenkel

www.kneebone-wedding.com

#4646 ANM3

ANM3
    • 50 posts
    • LocationToronto, ON

Posted 16 September 2014 - 12:08 PM

I used: weddings.nowrc@nowresorts.com

they are both responding from that address. if you haven't emailed there it may be worth a try?

#4647 Meg32IL

Meg32IL
    • 99 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 12:22 PM

That is the one I have been using.

And last time I emailed the other ones is when she told me I needed to only email in the future.

Just want her to email me back and give me a few answers :)

Luckily a lot of stuff I can get from past brides on here.

Megan Bromenschenkel

www.kneebone-wedding.com

#4648 Meg32IL

Meg32IL
    • 99 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 05:11 PM

I really need someone's ceremony song list that used the guitarist.

Megan Bromenschenkel

www.kneebone-wedding.com

#4649 amarie4713

amarie4713
    • 324 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 21, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Now Jade Riviera Cancun
    • LocationRiviera Maya, Mexico

Posted 16 September 2014 - 05:12 PM

Yeah...me too meg32il!

Anne Marie
    November 21, 2014-Now Jade

Now Jade Bride on November 21, 2014

Planning Thread: http://www.bestdesti...read/?p=1875447

#4650 ANM3

ANM3
    • 50 posts
    • LocationToronto, ON

Posted 17 September 2014 - 05:57 AM

Any brides having their reception on the carnival terrace planning on hanging decorations from the ceiling?

I am thinking either paper lanterns or paper flowers inside clear ornaments. 

Does anyone have experience in asking? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users