Photo

OFFICIAL NOW Jade Wedding Thread

• Please log in to reply
5307 replies to this topic

#1741 khunt29

khunt29
  • 351 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 08:22 PM

ALSO another great idea!  A pre-travel letter for your guests- Have I mentioned lately how much I love this website? You girls are so fantastic, I don't know how I'd survive without all the tips/tricks/support on here!  ♥

Kristen

Attached Files

#1742 khunt29

khunt29
    • 351 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 08:33 PM

Found a great site for key card holders: http://www.securityi...,1298,6210.html

And oriental trading has the coil holders, but with peace signs hanging from them LOL_ any other suggestions?

#1743 TFinlay

TFinlay
      • Site Supporter
      • 57 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 10:07 PM

Originally Posted by khunt29 

I was also thinking of including this in our OOT bags, but don't want to freak anyone out.  BUT- what if something happened, (Gog forbid)?  What do you guys think?

Mexico - PLAYA DEL CARMEN, Consular Agency of Canada
        Address: Plaza Para­so Caribe, Modulo C, Planta 2, Oficina C21 - 24, Av. 10 Sur entre Calle 3 y 5 Sur, M-35, Lote 1, Colonia Centro,77710 Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, M©xico
        Tel.: 52 (984) 803-2411
        Emergency toll-free to Ottawa: 001-800-514-0129
        Fax: 52 (984) 803-2665
        E-Mail: crmen@international.gc.ca
        Consular district: Coast of Quintana Roo, from Puerto Morelos to Tulum, and Cozumel Island

I think this is a great idea better to be safe than sorry. I will probably include this information with my OOT bags as well so thanks for the info.

#1744 TFinlay

TFinlay
        • Site Supporter
        • 57 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 10:09 PM

I was also thinking of including this in our OOT bags, but don't want to freak anyone out.  BUT- what if something happened, (Gog forbid)?  What do you guys think?

Mexico - PLAYA DEL CARMEN, Consular Agency of Canada
          Address: Plaza Para­so Caribe, Modulo C, Planta 2, Oficina C21 - 24, Av. 10 Sur entre Calle 3 y 5 Sur, M-35, Lote 1, Colonia Centro,77710 Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, M©xico
          Tel.: 52 (984) 803-2411
          Emergency toll-free to Ottawa: 001-800-514-0129
          Fax: 52 (984) 803-2665
          E-Mail: crmen@international.gc.ca
          Consular district: Coast of Quintana Roo, from Puerto Morelos to Tulum, and Cozumel Island

I think this is a great idea better to be safe than sorry. I will probably include this information in my OTT bags so thanks for the info.

#1745 AnaSteele58

AnaSteele58
          • 381 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 03:47 AM

I was also thinking of including this in our OOT bags, but don't want to freak anyone out.  BUT- what if something happened, (Gog forbid)?  What do you guys think? Mexico - PLAYA DEL CARMEN, Consular Agency of Canada Address: Plaza Para­so Caribe, Modulo C, Planta 2, Oficina C21 - 24, Av. 10 Sur entre Calle 3 y 5 Sur, M-35, Lote 1, Colonia Centro,77710 Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, M©xico Tel.: 52 (984) 803-2411 Emergency toll-free to Ottawa: 001-800-514-0129 Fax: 52 (984) 803-2665 E-Mail: crmen@international.gc.ca Consular district: Coast of Quintana Roo, from Puerto Morelos to Tulum, and Cozumel Island

I think it's a good idea to include this information. I'd prefer everyone be knowledgeable in case something happens. I think I will do the same! Thanks

#1746 luvbug

luvbug
            • 8 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 05:10 AM

ALSO another great idea!  A pre-travel letter for your guests- Have I mentioned lately how much I love this website? You girls are so fantastic, I don't know how I'd survive without all the tips/tricks/support on here!  ♥

Kristen

Hey!

I don't have enough posts yet.... can you PM me the travel letter??? thanks :)

Attached Files

#1747 shannonmarie

shannonmarie
              • 683 posts
              • Wedding Date:June 14, 2013
              • Wedding Location:Now Jade Rivera Cancun - Pergola
              • LocationCharlotte, North Carolina

Posted 06 March 2013 - 05:15 AM

Hey Shannon,

Where did you find the little baggies?

Kristen

I found them on Ebay.. Cheap too!

http://www.ebay.com/...984.m1497.l2649

How many do you need? I have about 70 or so I can send to you. 

62 guest booked, plus Bride and Groom!

#1748 remykion

remykion
              • 124 posts
              • Wedding Date:November 1, 2013
              • Wedding Location:Now jade
              • LocationMexico

Posted 06 March 2013 - 05:41 AM

Hi,

I am new to this forum.  We get Married this year at Now Jade on 1st November @ 11am.  This didnt concern me at all but having read some of the posts most weddings are from 3pm onwards so i am wondering if it is too EARLY?? We have the moments package and will be adding a few extra's to tailor it to our budget etc.

Our plan of action is for the Ceremony to take place at 11am,(preferred side of the beach) Cocktail Hour at 1pm/1.30pm at (the Mix Bar) until about 2/3.30ish then guests will have a little time to freshen up before meeting up for a group meal at one of the restaurants at about 6pm. (restaurant to be decided)

There is only a group of 20 (four of them kids) so I am wondering wether to pay to have a DJ and have a private reception???  We are having a big reception back home on our return so thats why we had decided to not have a private reception at now jade.

I am wondering If we are doing the right thing? As anyone else just had a reception at one of the restaurants?

Any advice would be great x

#1749 khunt29

khunt29
              • 351 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 06:24 AM

Originally Posted by shannonmarie 

I found them on Ebay.. Cheap too!

http://www.ebay.com/...984.m1497.l2649

How many do you need? I have about 70 or so I can send to you. 

Really? I actually only need about 45, that would leave you with 25 to sell? How much do you want for them?

#1750 khunt29

khunt29
                • 351 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 06:42 AM

Found a great site for key card holders: http://www.securityi...,1298,6210.html

And oriental trading has the coil holders, but with peace signs hanging from them LOL_ any other suggestions?

http://www.ebay.com/...E-/290646337721

Coil rings- 12 for $3.47

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users