TATrisha

OFFICIAL NOW Jade Wedding Thread

Yep, I took pictures of exactly what I wanted and that is what they did.

Yep, I took pictures of exactly what I wanted and that is what they did.

Did you bring your own make-up for them to use? or did they have lots of selection of colors?

and did you pay for a trial before the wedding day?

Nope...I only took my picture. They have a whole cabinet of make up.

I did not pay for a trial. I did have a hair trial though because I have thick, curly hair and I wanted to be sure!

Nope...I only took my picture. They have a whole cabinet of make up.

I did not pay for a trial. I did have a hair trial though because I have thick, curly hair and I wanted to be sure!

You got the trial for free? Was it part of your package?

My hair and makeup looked awesome.attachicon.gifWedPics_1417149686284.jpg

LOVE your hair!!!

No. I didn't pay for one because I didn't have one. Thanks so much. I was VERY happy with my hair and make up both

No. I didn't pay for one because I didn't have one. Thanks so much. I was VERY happy with my hair and make up both

I am a little worried about the makeup - a few brides have said that it gets cakey with the stuff they use so I thought about having them use my own. reason being my skin is HYPER sensitive, I dont wear makeup like foundation on my skin ever because when I do certain ones make my skin bad. 

@@jayejayelynn they will use your own make up if you take it in to them...I had really great weather, so I didn't get too cakey from sweat or anything, but I can definitely see how it's possible...

Really, I wasn't too worried about the make up because my best friend is an esthetician and I figured she could fix it if I hated it.

@@jayejayelynn they will use your own make up if you take it in to them...I had really great weather, so I didn't get too cakey from sweat or anything, but I can definitely see how it's possible...

Really, I wasn't too worried about the make up because my best friend is an esthetician and I figured she could fix it if I hated it.

Ok, I feel much better then!! 

I am a little worried about the makeup - a few brides have said that it gets cakey with the stuff they use so I thought about having them use my own. reason being my skin is HYPER sensitive, I dont wear makeup like foundation on my skin ever because when I do certain ones make my skin bad.

I think you should take your own brushes too if your skin is hyper sensitive. I'm not sure how they clean the brushes but sounds like you can't afford to take a chance of having some sort of reaction.